So sergey just said on Instagram live that kovalev vs ward 2 will be June 17th on ppv

Wheres everyone who said Ward wouldnt fight him again? (Same group who said Ward wouldnt fight him the first time mind you.)

Rematch is much less of an advantage for Kovalev as his fans think...

Ward is going to dominate a UD.

Loved the first one, I hope they make the rematch happen too.

I'll buy.
I still think Kovalev edged the first bout. Not debating, I realize Ward shows the W and may get another easier this go-round, but I'll watch for sure.

I hope this fight actually gets made.

I'll buy.
I still think Kovalev edged the first bout. Not debating, I realize Ward shows the W and may get another easier this go-round, but I'll watch for sure.

It's an open question that I think needs answering. Ward got the W but I can't tell you which I think is the better man.

Kov showed zero adjustment in the first fight. He won't win the second fighting the same way.

Wheres everyone who said Ward wouldnt fight him again? (Same group who said Ward wouldnt fight him the first time mind you.)
I want that rematch bet lol . That's to say when the fight is made I'll take kov to win lol yeah I know traditionally the technical fighter does even better on the rematch

Kov showed zero adjustment in the first fight. He won't win the second fighting the same way.
We shall see . I have a feeling he'll ko ward this time

Do you ever post about boxing? Your Fat Can knockoff shit trolling has grown beyond old.
We can all agree that this fight shouldnt be on PPV. I actually thought this fight was gonna be free because they booked a smaller venue.

Last year's PPV made sense because nobody knew how it would do but HBO hyped it with 2 free tuneup fights.

The PPV bombed and after months of inactivity, they are doing another one, this time without tuneup fights. It hurts the sport to put significant matches on PPV if nobody buys them. Look at what happened to Crawford/Postol.

I can't find anything, is this true?

I don't think anything is confirmed, but Roc Nation already reserved the Mandalay Bay and alerted HBO PPV that they wanted to proceed with a fight on June 17th, so if the fight isn't yet done, it's probably pretty close.

Not anywhere to be found because they don't have the balls to own their opinions.

Back