So... Rampage wants to fight Shogun again... again.

Good fight, if this was to materialize I'm willing to bet that Jackson retires win or lose.

The only fight I want is Rampage vs. "Titties". Isn't page in Bellator? They had a little history. I think Roy puts him to sleep.
I'm not sure if you were insinuating that Roy was Titties, but he wasn't. I don't think Page would've talked that kind of shit to Roy.

So Rampage wants him again, again now that he finds out Shogun is in a wheel chair yet again. A rematch between these 2 would have been one of the biggest fights ever back in the day.

shogun will murk him. again.

Rampage still has a chin but the skills have declined where I think Wand and Shogun still have skill but chins are diminished.
Interesting matchups, would enjoy!
They have skill but they're too old to have fast reflexes. Would likely get them both brutally starched. But...I'd watch.

Jeez. I just re-watched the first fight. What a complete asskicking. Shogun mauled Rampage's body and head. Really speaks to the toughness of Rampage and quality of his chin though; Shogun landed flush clinch knees to both the head and body numerous times and flush soccer kicks to the face for the finish.
shogun-ko-rampage.gif

In this meh era?

God yes gimme a fight with 2 name legends with history.

*PRIDE theme blares*

Hampage will never let that go lol

cant blame him, was by far the most one sided ass whooping he ever received in his career
That was one of the most one sided ass whooping I seen in most fighters careers......you know you got your ass whooped when you keep hashing up the past and making excuses for it
<6>

Last edited:
It would be a perfect main event as long as the co-main is Jacare vs Camozzi.

They need to co-main and be the last fight on free tv before the PPV. Let's do Jacare vs Camozzi III and IV in one night! Fans win!

At this point even with his fucked up knee I'll still take Shogun, Rampage can't event make weight now days his not interested in fighting anymore his doing it for the pay thats it.

so the moment muh boy shogun announces a bum knee, muh boy rampage calls him out? sad

This rematch should have happened in 2008. But Shogun lost to Forrest. Now , it would be interesting but both are past prime. If it is motivated Page and injury free Shogun then I'm down.

Jeez. I just re-watched the first fight. What a complete asskicking. Shogun mauled Rampage's body and head. Really speaks to the toughness of Rampage and quality of his chin though; Shogun landed flush clinch knees to both the head and body numerous times and flush soccer kicks to the face for the finish.
shogun-ko-rampage.gif
Relax. I watched the fight live. If you watched it live then you thought Rampage was done as a fighter after this. Shogun landed a knee to the body(which broke his rib) that ended the fight. Rampage was done. But as we all saw he was still in his prime after this fight never getting tko' d ever again after he had been tko'd in 3 out or his last 5 fights(1 of which he was tko'd and the ref didn't call it against Arona). You make it like this day in age Shogun would tko him just like before when Rampage hasn't been tko'd in over a decade. Lmao

This rematch should have happened in 2008. But Shogun lost to Forrest. Now , it would be interesting but both are past prime. If it is motivated Page and injury free Shogun then I'm down.

well you can cross out "injury free" lol

But is Shogun willing to move up to super heavyweight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back