So people are calling Conor the GOAT.....

fatlipjesus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I hear all of these people calling Conor the GOAT.

But this is what the Eagle does to the Goat:

No wonder Conor is hiding for cover, he's going to regret getting to the top of the LW mountain.

tumblr_mo2792ni601snfk6jo1_500.gif

Even when Conor's not scheduled for a fight, we take the spot light off the guys that actually performed tonight to talk about him. Sad.

Even when Conor's not scheduled for a fight, we take the spot light off the guys that actually performed tonight to talk about him. Sad.
Or the real way to look at it is, Conor is BRILLIANT...and that Conor managed to buy 7 story McMansions balls deep in al the heads of his "haters" on sherdog

Or the real way to look at it is, Conor is BRILLIANT...and that Conor managed to buy 7 story McMansions balls deep in al the heads of his "haters" on sherdog

Who the hell am I kidding, I clicked in this stupid thread :)

So I hear all of these people calling Conor the GOAT.

But this is what the Eagle does to the Goat:

No wonder Conor is hiding for cover, he's going to regret getting to the top of the LW mountain.

That is one A level Eagle

Who the hell am I kidding, I clicked in this stupid thread :)

This is actually the best thread going right now.

I know, I checked.

Its not everyday you see an eagle throw a goat off a fucking cliff, man. Dont be so hard to impress.

This is actually the best thread going right now.

I know, I checked.

Its not everyday you see an eagle throw a goat off a fucking cliff, man. Dont be so hard to impress.

As much as I agree with you on your theory, let's try to go one night focusing on the fighters that fought tonight. By the way, thread so rockin', got Wasteland'd :)

dr-evil-crying1.gif

As much as I agree with you on your theory, let's try to go one night focusing on the fighters that fought tonight.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

I don't wanna.

Tonight sucked, bad decisions and a legend getting slaughtered because he has no business in the cage anymore, oh and two featured prelims that featured two lesbians with terrible records fighting each other and some New England reality TV show kid that got throttled by someone he shouldn't have even been in the ring with.

I think I'd rather watch eagles throw things off cliffs tbh

I don't wanna.

Tonight sucked, bad decisions and a legend getting slaughtered because he has no business in the cage anymore, oh and two featured prelims that featured two lesbians with terrible records fighting each other and some New England reality TV show kid that got throttled by someone he shouldn't have even been in the ring with.

I think I'd rather watch eagles throw things off cliffs tbh

Your post right there is why forums are created. You spoke about the entire event without even knowing it. Now that's a topic. :)

And Yair threw BJ off a cliff tonight.

Your post right there is why forums are created. You spoke about the entire event without even knowing it. Now that's a topic. :)

And Yair threw BJ off a cliff tonight.

lol yeah, i think i spent more time on the forums than watching the event tonight

And yes, Yair definitely threw BJ off a cliff..... all the way from the top too lol

Back