So once again you people dont learn, Conor vs Cowboy is a joke like DC vs Black beast

As a fan, I just want to see the fight. I don't care about their legacies.

Cowboy is still very much a dangerous fight for Conor. I have Cowboy winning tbh.

Its a win win for the UFC. Conor wins then nothings changed. If Cowboy wins on the stage that Conor brings it will make him a bigger star outside the states.

Conor would look lost on the ground against cowboy. This is a super dangerous fight for him. He needs to win his next fight or he’s done, and Cowboy can hang on the feet and has a massive advantage on the ground

Cowboy prayed 30 times before the fight with meat head Perry and his prayers got answered by Perry thinking hes Demian fucking Maia and all the sudden Conor gets the easiest fight of his career b4 another rematch with Khabib? as if this fight would do anything for conor... by fighting Cowboy that looks slower than my grandma walking up the stairs with a walker.....

I really hope this fight does not get made, its a waste of not only fans time, but Conors time when there are tons of exciting fights for him to have.

Whats next, CM punk fights again in the UFC and his opponent slips and breaks his leg and CM punk gets a title shot? Shit thats the road we going down right now
Conor is not the fighter he used to be.
Cowboy will probably kick his ass.

Cowboy derails what’s left of the Conor hyper train. Conor RETIRES after cowboy has his way with him.

lol, that is a terrible comparison. Cerrone is more well rounded than Conor. Lewis is not more well rounded than DC. Cerrone also has more wins over LWs while Conor is 2-2 when fighting LWs 1-1 if you don't count Nate as a LW cause he didn't cut weight.

So you guys telling me that if they announced BJ Penn vs Conor you would say the same shit as you are right now for Cerone? Cuz its another guy who is old, past his prime and has lots of fans and a big legacy in the UFC. This whole fight is a joke, its a waste of time simply put.... Conor KO's Cerone with in 1-2 rounds with his eyes closed, this is an easier fight for Conor then Eddie was....I get matching up fighters with big fan bases, but there is a difference between having a good fight and wasting your time like DC vs Black beast....

Dont know what it is about 2018, its got some plain and simple stupid match ups when there are plenty of good ones just sitting around.

IMG_0189.GIF
I don't mean to disrespect cowboy but he's always been very inconsistent sometimes he shows up and looks Unstoppable and other times he looks like he's a can who should not bevin there.
Although I guess that's one of the most exciting part about watching himbfight you don't know which one is going to show up. At the end of the day he's one tough son of a b****
Always inconsistent sometimes? Hahaha.

LOL

Cowboy is more well-rounded than Conor.

McG can piece him up in BOXING range.

This is mixed martial arts.

Cerrone has more overall weapons than Conor.

Not saying he wins, but anyone saying this is an easy fight for McGregor simply has not been watching combat sports long enough.
There is definitely a game plan that makes this fight very easy for Conor. Who knows how it plays out, but pretending that conor can’t slice through a backed up cowboy would be naive to cowboys many performances against high level punchers.

Last edited:
So you guys telling me that if they announced BJ Penn vs Conor you would say the same shit as you are right now for Cerone? Cuz its another guy who is old, past his prime and has lots of fans and a big legacy in the UFC. This whole fight is a joke, its a waste of time simply put.... Conor KO's Cerone with in 1-2 rounds with his eyes closed, this is an easier fight for Conor then Eddie was....I get matching up fighters with big fan bases, but there is a difference between having a good fight and wasting your time like DC vs Black beast....

Dont know what it is about 2018, its got some plain and simple stupid match ups when there are plenty of good ones just sitting around.

You are either really dumb or you are trolling.

Back