So once again you people dont learn, Conor vs Cowboy is a joke like DC vs Black beast

Cowboy is a finisher man. He can bang on the feet and has great bjj. He is not an easy fight.

We all knew BB wasnt on DC's level. However in the case of conor we wonder if he is even on Papa Cowboys level.

See the difference?

LOL

Cowboy is more well-rounded than Conor.

McG can piece him up in BOXING range.

This is mixed martial arts.

Cerrone has more overall weapons than Conor.

Not saying he wins, but anyone saying this is an easy fight for McGregor simply has not been watching combat sports long enough.

You've convinced me. I'm in.

LOL

Cowboy is more well-rounded than Conor.

McG can piece him up in BOXING range.

This is mixed martial arts.

Cerrone has more overall weapons than Conor.

Not saying he wins, but anyone saying this is an easy fight for McGregor simply has not been watching combat sports long enough.
Or they're just a Conor nut gobbler.

A few leg kicks from Cowboy and conor's going to be on the ground waiting to be subbed.

Cowboy prayed 30 times before the fight with meat head Perry and his prayers got answered by Perry thinking hes Demian fucking Maia and all the sudden Conor gets the easiest fight of his career b4 another rematch with Khabib? as if this fight would do anything for conor... by fighting Cowboy that looks slower than my grandma walking up the stairs with a walker.....

I really hope this fight does not get made, its a waste of not only fans time, but Conors time when there are tons of exciting fights for him to have.

Whats next, CM punk fights again in the UFC and his opponent slips and breaks his leg and CM punk gets a title shot? Shit thats the road we going down right now

No f’n way you believe connor would blow thru cowboy!?!?! You've been here for 8 years. Connor is ufc hype and some very favorable matchups. Eddie and Nate have a bunch of losses. Cowboy has a very good chance of beating connor. If connor is top 10, he is in the 7 to 10 range with cowboy and nate , Al Iaquinta,.....

They need to compensate cowboy very generously for him to take a dive to mctapper,If they wanna keep making $$$ off him.

If you think this fight won't be competitive, and you're a Conor fan, you should be happy that your boy will be back on the winning track again. If you're a Cowboy fan, you should be happy that he will get red panty night. And if you're an MMA fan, you should be happy to see a fight that will definitely have a lot of action. I don't see the downside.

Cowboy is a finisher man. He can bang on the feet and has great bjj. He is not an easy fight.

We all knew BB wasnt on DC's level. However in the case of conor we wonder if he is even on Papa Cowboys level.

See the difference?

Ts, is trolling and we all took the bait!! Cowboy woudl embarrass mctapps!!

Super easy fight for McGregor... Especially considering Cowboy doesn't tend to do well in fights where his opponent rattled him beforehand.

the problem with conor is, if you ain't winning you're gonna have to fight the top 2-10 dudes, and if you lose to those top 2-10 dudes, your stock goes down. You can't keep getting title shots on what you did.

See the difference?
I don't mean to disrespect cowboy but he's always been very inconsistent sometimes he shows up and looks Unstoppable and other times he looks like he's a can who should not bevin there.
Although I guess that's one of the most exciting part about watching himbfight you don't know which one is going to show up. At the end of the day he's one tough son of a b****

Cowboy honestly fucks up Conor. Longer range, Diaz style striking but without Nate's weaknesses.

Once again YOU PEOPLE start threads about Conor fights being made when it is a well-known fact that nothing can happen until at least 12/10 when NSAC rules
What's your prediction on how much time the suspensions are?

Back