So once again you people dont learn, Conor vs Cowboy is a joke like DC vs Black beast

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cowboy prayed 30 times before the fight with meat head Perry and his prayers got answered by Perry thinking hes Demian fucking Maia and all the sudden Conor gets the easiest fight of his career b4 another rematch with Khabib? as if this fight would do anything for conor... by fighting Cowboy that looks slower than my grandma walking up the stairs with a walker.....

I really hope this fight does not get made, its a waste of not only fans time, but Conors time when there are tons of exciting fights for him to have.

Whats next, CM punk fights again in the UFC and his opponent slips and breaks his leg and CM punk gets a title shot? Shit thats the road we going down right now

Conor is literally 1-1 against Nate Diaz, it was a complete farce that he got the title shot with Alvarez.

He should be fighting guys in the top 10, but not the top 3, Cowboy fits the bill just fine.

LOL

Cowboy is more well-rounded than Conor.

McG can piece him up in BOXING range.

This is mixed martial arts.

Cerrone has more overall weapons than Conor.

Not saying he wins, but anyone saying this is an easy fight for McGregor simply has not been watching combat sports long enough.

Conor should fight Tony (if he is not fighting Khabib) or Poirier.

Conor desperately needs a win, this is a great option. He really can’t afford another big loss to either khabib or Ferguson, with cerrone he can get a fairly big name opponent but should be a winnable fight. But if he loses to cerrone, then he’s pretty screwed

Last edited:
Conor is literally 1-1 against Nate Diaz, it was a complete farce that he got the title shot with Alvarez.

He should be fighting guys in the top 10, but not the top 3, Cowboy fits the bill just fine.
Nate diaz fucking raped cowboy so bad that to this day cowboy has nightmares.... Cowboy would of gotten knocked the fuck out if meathead perry didnt start grappling with him... there was like a 20 second speed advantage for Perry on the feet....

Watch your tone playboy. Reason to fight Cerrone > Childless Cerrone. Perry was just the beginning.

Obvious cash grab, just like DC vs. Beast.

The fight would have been more interesting when it should have happened 2.5 years ago. Now it’s just a blatant attempt to give Conor another favorable match up, and name win. I hope it blows up in Dana’s face. Unfortunately it won’t.

True. Cowboy is going to burn through this chump.

Nate was 6-6 in his last 12 fights before choking out Conor. Take that for what it is.

They need to get Conor a win big time. Cerrone is probably the easiest fight they can put him in where his opponent is still somewhat of a draw/name, at least enough to sell.

Cowboys low kicks and ground game will be far superior than Conors.

Cowboys chin will get tested so as long as he doesnt fold I think he will win.

Imagine if Cowboy mounts him.

<{ohyeah}>

Once again YOU PEOPLE start threads about Conor fights being made when it is a well-known fact that nothing can happen until at least 12/10 when NSAC rules

LOL

Cowboy is more well-rounded than Conor.

McG can piece him up in BOXING range.

This is mixed martial arts.

Cerrone has more overall weapons than Conor.

Not saying he wins, but anyone saying this is an easy fight for McGregor simply has not been watching combat sports long enough.

It's true Cowboy has more tools than Conor, but I have zero faith in his ability to keep the fight out of boxing range. he's a slow starter who has been taken off his game and finished in the first round many times before.

Cowboy is a big name Conor can beat, and that's exactly what he needs... but I wouldn't be surprised if Cerrone pulled something somehow and KO'd or submitted McGregor. That would be fucking hilarious :)

Back