So Now We Know Why Conor was Calling Out Anderson Silva

Diaz has an iron jaw. Silva has a glass jaw.

Silva would have to cut more than ever to fight McG, which would make him even more suspect to getting knocked out.

McGregor knocks out Silva.

Lol? Silva has been KO'ed once and was always knowing for having a strong chin

Diaz gets dropped in every other fight

Silva was always known for having a strong chin, cuz he didn't get hit much, really. That was his way of fighting. Then he got ko'ed by Weidman, knocked down in the rematch, knocked down multiple times by Bisping ...

DC took it lightly on him, but could have finished him whenever he wanted, that's the simple truth.

I'm not betting any money on McG knocking out Silva - but it's the most likely outcome imo, considering the fight would happen at a weightclass that old man Silva would struggle to fight at.

Silva was always known for having a strong chin, cuz he didn't get hit much, really. That was his way of fighting. Then he got ko'ed by Weidman, knocked down in the rematch, knocked down multiple times by Bisping ...

DC took it lightly on him, but could have finished him whenever he wanted, that's the simple truth.

I'm not betting any money on McG knocking out Silva - but it's the most likely outcome imo, considering the fight would happen at a weightclass that old man Silva would struggle to fight at.
It would happen at 180lbs Conor would be bloated and sluggish

Fucking lol at Conor knocking out Silva being the most likely outcome

Well, he's probably gonna stand with him and, unlike Khabib, not present the threat of takedowns and gnp.

So that's a completely different fight. Also, Silva's chin is suspect unlike Khabib's.

Conor knocks out Silva.
Anderson is better on the ground than Connor. Anderson is also well past prime. I prefer money fights for champs who have cleaned out the division and no problem with guys like Anderson who are well out of title contention and a novelty at this point. His last meaningful win was in 2012. I'd hope that a fighter in his prime like Connor would be working towards a title. If he'd fight a Kevin Lee for instance, a win and he could argue he is next for the (hopefully) Tony/Khabib winner.

I know Silva is older but could Conor even escape muay thai clinch from Silva?

Remeber how big strong Rich Franklin looked inside the thai plum? Conor would die.

Lol wtf are you talking about diaz never gets dropped you goof. Name 4 diaz fights hes been dropped in. Ill wait. Hell name 3 lol

Lol wtf are you talking about diaz never gets dropped you goof. Name 4 diaz fights hes been dropped in. Ill wait. Hell name 3 lol

I'll do you one better buddy!

bueYCPO.gif

MarvelousBoldAmurratsnake.gif

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

sp8xl5.jpg

I know Silva is older but could Conor even escape muay thai clinch from Silva?

Remeber how big strong Rich Franklin looked inside the thai plum? Conor would die.
Hehe i agree.Connor has much better hands and all but i would pay good money to watch old ass Silva only try to clinch and knee/elbow him the whole fight hehe

Because Conner is all hype and marketing and he knows Anderson is 63 years old?

Amirite?

Really? Conor would be extremely undersized for that fight. I can't see Conor having anywhere near the power to KO a MW. You are reaching.

Back