So now Ivanka trump is moving into the white house, getting her own office and security clearance?

Who better to trust than your own blood?

What I like about her is her credentials. Despite what haters say, she has more credentials than Obama. Do your research, people.

What I like about her is her credentials. Despite what haters say, she has more credentials than Obama. Do your research, people.
I agree. As long as by credentials you means breasts and booty.

They are copying the way Trump Inc. was set up.
Dad being the sales face and owner of limited skills,
and his direct family as a council who read everything and
advise him.

Better than serving two terms as POTUS?

The president needs trusted advisors.

Ivanka is perfect for that.

Remember that report that came out that said Trump was trying to get top level security clearance for his family. Trump later went on a Twitter tirade and said it wasn't true, fake news. and now we have Ivanka in the White House

Working for free!
1f9f590a5ed08db71b18f3d43f6237c2.jpg

Better than serving two terms as POTUS?
Yep. According to legit presses, Obama came out of no where and was just elected the president. No credentials. Nothing. Yet, people are saying that Trump has no credentials. Even Oprah wants to run because she says if someone with "no credentials" like Trump can be prez, so can she. The fact of the matter is this all started with Obama.

not a big deal imo. She seems more level headed than her father.

Ivanka is Trump's apprentice.

Ivanka - future first female POTUS

Yep. According to legit presses, Obama came out of no where and was just elected the president. No credentials. Nothing. Yet, people are saying that Trump has no credentials. Even Oprah wants to run because she says if someone with "no credentials" like Trump can be prez, so can she. The fact of the matter is this all started with Obama.
I suppose it was a trend starting with Obama, but atleast he was a Senator and had *some* legislative experience. Trump is the next logical step, with no political or legislative experience. Kanye 2020.

I trust Ivanka and Don Jr. in the White House more than their father.

Not Eric though, fuck Eric.

Back