So no more kickboxing on Eurosport from 2017

i enjoyed them superkombat shows. its a shame when kickboxing cant get air time but horse riding and fucking netball can. or golf, what kind of man watches golf over kickboxing.

People with money? I'd assume they have more sponsorships and advertisers than kickboxing.

There are a lot of brands, like big banks and luxury watches, that exclusively sponsor golf and tennis alone.

Eurosport was owned by frenchies for the whole duration they broadcast violence. Now it isn't anymore. Don't think the lack of kickboxing has anything to do with wanting to remove violence and all to do with Eurosport doing more localized feeds in each country and broadcasting various football leagues instead. Kickboxing made sense when they could do it ~Europe wide for cheap and they didn't have the money to buy such broad football rights.

Eurosport was fully acquired by Discovery in 2015. Maybe they change back this shit.

The new American logo of Eurosport also sucks. We want back the EU stars.

Stop destroying the best European channel! Eurosport is legendary in whole Europe. Former Eastern Bloc grew up with it after 1990. It"s historic.

What"s next? Scrabble? At least darts had decent ratings, but NASCAR and golf are not wanted by the European viewers. Eurosport = Europe = Eurpean channel

Bring back combat sports, rugby and gymnastics.

Eurosport was fully acquired by Discovery in 2015. Maybe they change back this shit.

The new American logo of Eurosport also sucks. We want back the EU stars.

Stop destroying the best European channel! Eurosport is legendary in whole Europe. Former Eastern Bloc grew up with it after 1990. It"s historic.

What"s next? Scrabble? At least darts had decent ratings, but NASCAR and golf are not wanted by the European viewers. Eurosport = Europe = Eurpean channel

Bring back combat sports, rugby and gymnastics.

eastern europe is not europe

So basically Eurosport is playing a bunch of dumb sports just like that CBS Sports (Not CBS) Network that SuperKombat signed with?

So basically Snub you"re pathetic and full of venom. Don"t you have constructive posts?

So basically Snub you"re pathetic and full of venom. Don"t you have constructive posts?
I may be full of venom (thanks) but I'm just telling the truth. Certainly better than nothing, but you continue to say they signed with CBS, not CBS Sports, which isn't truthful.

I'm trying so hard not to believe the "French are pussies" stereotypes, but my God they don't make it easy.
As much as I relish the time honored tradition of French bashing, they don't deserve the pussy rep. They were the best medieval knights in the past and they are the third best at MT in the world.

I may be full of venom (thanks) but I'm just telling the truth. Certainly better than nothing, but you continue to say they signed with CBS, not CBS Sports, which isn't truthful.

not constructive enough

Stop minimizing! Glory was on CBS Sports before. For Suprkombat and any European promotion this is big.

It's going down THIS Saturday live On-Line, and also on CBS Sports on Sunday via tape delay.

70kg: Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Hafid El Boustati

HW: Rico Verhoeven vs. Jhonata Diniz

85kg: Artem Levin vs. Sahak Parparyan

77kg: Karapet Karapetyan vs. Roberto Cocco

95kg: Steve McKinnon vs. Nenad Pagonis

70kg: Murthel Groenhart vs. Robin van Roosmalen

70kg: Yury Bessmertny vs. Davit Kiria

70kg: Chingiz Allazov vs. Marat Grigorian

65kg: Sergio Wielzen vs. Kaopon Lek

Excellent Card

/Shill

I'm trying so hard not to believe the "French are pussies" stereotypes, but my God they don't make it easy.

Eurosport was French owned when they broadcasted all the combat sports.

Also the chairman and majority shareholder of Glory World Series is French.

As much as I relish the time honored tradition of French bashing, they don't deserve the pussy rep. They were the best medieval knights in the past and they are the third best at MT in the world.

I agree. I wasn't being completely serious in my post.

And like there Rugby.

As much as I relish the time honored tradition of French bashing, they don't deserve the pussy rep. They were the best medieval knights in the past .

Until they run into a bunch of British peasants with long bows

Its a move in the right direction. Big is an overstatement.

Glory has ESPN on poster but it"s ESPN 3 in fact. So Superkombat can"t advertize with CBS instead of CBS Sports?

Anyway, CBS Sports > ESPN 3. Everybody knows in the US, if you"re American.

I don"t know if in terms of money, but in terms of watching a show on TV, not online. Glory gets money now from Brazilian and Romanian televisions, not really from the United States. And probably from China.

Glory has ESPN on poster but it"s ESPN 3 in fact. So Superkombat can"t advertize with CBS instead of CBS Sports?

Anyway, CBS Sports > ESPN 3. Everybody knows in the US, if you"re American.

I don"t know if in terms of money, but in terms of watching a show on TV, not online. Glory gets money now from Brazilian and Romanian televisions, not really from the United States. And probably from China.

superkombat is crappy cheesy romanian kickboxers and the promoter often doesnt even pay the fighters. it's a disgrace not to pay fighters. nobody cares for sk, move along.

Disappointing. Kickboxing is the only thing I ever watched on Eurosport. If they had Judo, Karate or even TKD tournaments I'd watch also. But no, seems like they prefer golf and snooker. What a bore.

Back