So, my grand daughter asked when I could have Katy Perry over.

Make a wish foundation and tell her posse that your granddaughter has terminal cancer and has a week to live? That's pretty low but that's all I got. Other then straight up kidnapping which is equally low on the totem pole.

When she wakes up I will ask her

Maybe we’ll get lucky and Katy pery will drown in her own vomit this holiday season and you can take your granddaughter to her funeral.
Probably not, but we can all dream.

Have your people get in contact with my people.

We'll get together and touch bases about all the no times we've both had with her

Isn't Katy Perry on the crazy train now? Her super religious parents really screwed her up. She rebelled becoming Katy Perry but now has a split personality as Katy Perry and Katheryn Hudson.

I was always kind of meh on Katey’s looks because her face is just ordinary. But her rack was amazing. Then I found out they are fake. Jeez, nothing left worth having to listen to her talk or sing.

That was last New Years eve. I said maybe next New Years. So what do you think? I have never let my GD down once in her whole life. Any kind of miracle advice you can think of here?

She has a concert in Abu Dhabi on December 31st so New Years is not likely.

For 50 bucks I'll dress up like a woman for you.

I charge 100 dollars for the first hour, 50 for each subsequent hour.
I am charging for my time only, anything we do once I am at your residence is an act of free-will between two consenting adults.

Wait what thread is this again?

For 50 bucks I'll dress up like a woman for you.

I charge 100 dollars for the first hour, 50 for each subsequent hour.
I am charging for my time only, anything we do once I am at your residence is an act of free-will between two consenting adults.

Wait what thread is this again?
^^^ Bad deal, this guys tits are a mess ^^^

<6>

Chances are a few sherdoggers have banged her, ask around for her number.

Came for the Perry pics..... left disappointed

hqdefault.jpg

I was always kind of meh on Katey’s looks because her face is just ordinary. But her rack was amazing. Then I found out they are fake. Jeez, nothing left worth having to listen to her talk or sing.

She has always claimed that her breasts are natural and that she had prayed for them.
A picture of her at age 15
katy1999.jpg

http://www.plasticsurgerypeople.com/katy-perry-breast-augmentation/
http://www.plasticsurgerypeople.com/katy-perry-breast-augmentation/
A picture of her parents and her mother seems to have large breasts too.
Katy+Perry+Part+of+Me+Premiere+k4hI27ZSL1Dx.jpg

There is a sure-fire way.. But it involves her making a last wish and I don't think you would like it.

That was last New Years eve. I said maybe next New Years. So what do you think? I have never let my GD down once in her whole life. Any kind of miracle advice you can think of here?

Believe it or not, I can actually help you out.

Due to my athletic and explosive connections, I know for an absolute fact that Katy Perry is a professional musician and performer. You can actually hire her to perform at your function. That is one of the main ways she makes a living.

She of course has direct representation, and you can contact them directly. But if you do not book famous performers over to your house regularly, you might consider employing a professional booking agency that specializes in booking major acts.

My personal favorite is Celebrity Talent. I used them to get Pink for my youngest daughters 3rd Birthday party. Of course now my daughter will be a hairdresser instead of going to college, but you only turn 3 once you know.

http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/3934/katy-perry/

There you go my man, you are all set. Now of course you will just need the 500K to $1million to get her booked. She might charge a little more than normal though because kids parties are not in her normal wheelhouse.

But a couple mill is a small price to pay to keep your perfect record with your granddaughter intact.

At best, her trip would take a few hours. I might try that if I was 15 mins away. But for where
I am? She would need to put in hours of her own time just to get here.
You really do not seem that motivated to even put together a long shot request by what I am seeing here.

As someone said, write a nice letter requesting, stranger things have happened. But instead of asking Katie to 'travel hours' to come see you why don't you think about looking to when she is on tour next and instead considering 'go to her' and attending the concert and see if Katie maybe gives you back stage access or puts your GD's name up on the big screen when they do fan thank you's. I am sure your GD would be amazed at any of that being accomplished and as others have said stranger things have happened.

OK TS here, let me get creative for you.

Create an 'I love Katie Perry Twitter or FB fan page' with your GD. She will probably love the whole process of doing that with you.

Have her say her goal is to get 100K likes or followers (or some such amount) with the goal of attending one of Katie Perry's 2018 tour date locations and meeting Katie Perry. Then pick a date and state your goal to attend and have the GD keep bumping for likes and posting interesting Katie Perry facts and news.

Even if you fail to achieve your likes or followers number Katie might get news of it and want to make sure she does not feel like a failure and give her back stage access or something as thanks.

Again a long shot but stranger things...

Or TS if you do not like my very long shot odds of success there is always this...

Believe it or not, I can actually help you out.

Due to my athletic and explosive connections, I know for an absolute fact that Katy Perry is a professional musician and performer. You can actually hire her to perform at your function. That is one of the main ways she makes a living.

She of course has direct representation, and you can contact them directly. But if you do not book famous performers over to your house regularly, you might consider employing a professional booking agency that specializes in booking major acts.

My personal favorite is Celebrity Talent. I used them to get Pink for my youngest daughters 3rd Birthday party. Of course now my daughter will be a hairdresser instead of going to college, but you only turn 3 once you know.

http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/3934/katy-perry/

There you go my man, you are all set. Now of course you will just need the 500K to $1million to get her booked. She might charge a little more than normal though because kids parties are not in her normal wheelhouse.

But a couple mill is a small price to pay to keep your perfect record with your granddaughter intact.

Back