So My Ex Just F****d My Friend

u need to fuck one of her friends, or one of his friends. that is the obvious answer.

Maybe it's because I'm old, but I just don't understand going all fucking menstrual about friends fucking ex's. That just makes no sense. I don't care if I was going out with a girl for 5 years, if we break up, one of by buds could have fucked her the next day and it would not have ruffled a single feather.

Fuck- when I was in college, and for the first few years after I was out, we would actually give our fraternity brothers and friends a proactive heads up that we just dumped (or were dumped by) the girl we were dating, so they could strike while the iron was hot. For the first 7-10 days after a break-up, a chick will fuck more dudes, more often, and do dirtier shit with them than she will at any other time. And she will do shit with your friends that would make Caligula blush just to spite you. Why would you deprive them of that?

Givers Gain my man. Hook a bro up like that, he will return the favor. You young fuckers need to understand that, show some male solidarity, and help each other out.

If you were a true friend, your very first calls after the 'break-up' should have been to your buds letting them know there was a bitch in heat.

Same thing happened to me, TS. It's a good "life lesson" in that you can't expect everyone to have the same decency and morality as yourself, and if you go through life expecting that, you will be sadly disappointed.

I can see how it could have hurt your feelings a little bit, but you were only with her for a couple of weeks. Dude code for that situation is that your friend is should ask permission and even if you don't necessarily care for the idea as a friend you are required to give him the green light.

You almost have it right. Correct protocol would be for the guy that fucked the ex to give his friend a courtesy heads up after the fact that he went in there. Men have no sway over an ex's holes. Boys might try to assert some, but men are above that shit.

TS, you kind of sound like a controlling asshole. You certainly shouldn't be trying to control what consenting adults do. You fucked a whore and she wants to whore around after she was done with you and your friend wants to bang.

Is normal.

Christ dude... calling her your ex when you dated for a few weeks? Stage 5 clinger.

So what? She's your ex, you have no claim over her you fucking loser

Screw getting even. Fuck his mom.

Scatman-Crothers-Sudden-Realization.gif

why you cock blocking your friend? fuckin asshole. go apologize.

Is anyone surprised she didn't stay with TS jesus you are a fucking stalker.

Just read the first couple sentences. I banged all my friends exs and they banged all mine. It's how the game goes.

Maybe it's because I'm old, but I just don't understand going all fucking menstrual about friends fucking ex's. That just makes no sense. I don't care if I was going out with a girl for 5 years, if we break up, one of by buds could have fucked her the next day and it would not have ruffled a single feather.

Fuck- when I was in college, and for the first few years after I was out, we would actually give our fraternity brothers and friends a proactive heads up that we just dumped (or were dumped by) the girl we were dating, so they could strike while the iron was hot. For the first 7-10 days after a break-up, a chick will fuck more dudes, more often, and do dirtier shit with them than she will at any other time. And she will do shit with your friends that would make Caligula blush just to spite you. Why would you deprive them of that?

Givers Gain my man. Hook a bro up like that, he will return the favor. You young fuckers need to understand that, show some male solidarity, and help each other out.

If you were a true friend, your very first calls after the 'break-up' should have been to your buds letting them know there was a bitch in heat.

33dpwsM.gif

You guys should have a threesome you can smell each others fingers after
^^^This

An "ex" after fucking for 2 weeks? WTF? Did you fall in love? Kids these days are soft AF.

Jesus man. A friend and I banged the same girl in a 2 week span (easily the smelliest poon I've ever had BTW). You think I cried about it? We still laugh about it to this day.

Man the fuck up and stop getting attached like a chick.

I never been eskimo brothers with anybody I know. I tried to introduce a chick I banged to a friend and he didn't want any of it when I told him I banged her.

That's easy math. -1 friend. Other than that, not a big deal.

QykES.gif

Screw getting even. Fuck his mom.
This girl I know that I want to fuck really bad, won't talk to me because I already fucked her twin sister & her cousin. It sucks for me because she's by far the hottest one. She wanted my nuts until I did all that.

Here's the funny part. Her mom wants my nuts but she's like 60 lol not bad for 60 but still. She actually tried to seduce me once when I was younger.

Anyway I'm seriously thinking about banging her mom now just to get even lol I just don't want everyone to find out. Their whole family is friends with my family. Could get messy

Back