So My Ex Just F****d My Friend

Really stretching the definition of the term "ex".

So in the few weeks you two "talked" you got that sprung over her? Doesn't sound like an EX to me.

A stiff prick has no conscience.

So in the few weeks you two "talked" you got that sprung over her? Doesn't sound like an EX to me.

I'm going to assume that TS is one of those sexually depraved dudes, who falls in love with any girl who says "Hi" to him.

Back story - Me and girl talk and hook up for a couple of weeks, she breaks it off but its whatever i guess and i get over it after a couple days. So i have a great weekend but the Sunday night before bed i get texts from my boy asking if its fine to get with her. Until then i hadn't gave her a second thought but the thought of it put a hole in my stomach so i said nah.

So just drove out of the gym and shes standing at the bus stop round the corner from his house (yes she sounds poor, LOL). I get out and talk, she denies but 1 min later when she gets on the bus saying how sorry she was, meanwhile im sitting otuside his house on the phone while hes lying through his teeth how hes not even inside. 2 mins later i see him run into a car and drives away telling me to check his location on his iPhone. Said he'd phone me back but its been an hour and hes still silent, shit is embarrassing mang.

Honestly, i expected this to happen as soon as i received his text on Sunday considering for as long as i have known him he has only cared about himself. I am still shaking with rage though mixed with a fuck ton of disappointment.

I don't even know what the point in this thread was, guess i just needed to vent. I'm a legit good dude so its extra shitty to get fucked over like this, by someone who i thought highly of and by someone who i called a friend.
What a coincidence... @bigbangspiritbomb is that you?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...ered-bert-stare-gtfih.3500525/#post-128613657

Your boy is a straight savage; but bae was never your ex, bruv!

A couple of weeks and she broke it off? It was a casual thing and you didn't even care. The problem here is you. You sound like someone who just wants to be angry about something.

Fortunately for everyone involved they start at only $329, now. Whomever loses, somebody wins:

ipad-201703-gallery1

Y'all were only fucking for 2 weeks, you shouldn't be too upset with your friend.
If y'all were dating for a few months or years then that would be a problem, but 2 weeks? That really ain't shit to get worked up over.

I'd still touch him with the jab tho. Gotta let him know you the alpha.

Barely anyone can be arsed with him but hes a dealer and fun to go out with, redeems himself on weekends i suppose. He is essentially a sociopath though. Lesson learned.

He's a sociopath who no one likes, yet this girl ditched you to fuck him.

This loser is more likeable and better at sex than you.

While you are crying and spilling your precious heart out on the internet, he's balls deep inside her.

Back story - Me and girl talk and hook up for a couple of weeks, she breaks it off but its whatever i guess and i get over it after a couple days. So i have a great weekend but the Sunday night before bed i get texts from my boy asking if its fine to get with her. Until then i hadn't gave her a second thought but the thought of it put a hole in my stomach so i said nah.

So just drove out of the gym and shes standing at the bus stop round the corner from his house (yes she sounds poor, LOL). I get out and talk, she denies but 1 min later when she gets on the bus saying how sorry she was, meanwhile im sitting otuside his house on the phone while hes lying through his teeth how hes not even inside. 2 mins later i see him run into a car and drives away telling me to check his location on his iPhone. Said he'd phone me back but its been an hour and hes still silent, shit is embarrassing mang.

Honestly, i expected this to happen as soon as i received his text on Sunday considering for as long as i have known him he has only cared about himself. I am still shaking with rage though mixed with a fuck ton of disappointment.

I don't even know what the point in this thread was, guess i just needed to vent. I'm a legit good dude so its extra shitty to get fucked over like this, by someone who i thought highly of and by someone who i called a friend.
holy shit, you sound emo.

my advice is for your friend to dump your ass to the curb and be done with your bitch ass and your bitch ass complaining.

who knew that in order to be YOUR friend, you needed to have a pack of kleenex with you, cuz you fucking cry every other day.

fuck man

You need to fuck your buddy and make things right

Back