So My Ex Just F****d My Friend

Anyway, TS, your friend sucks. On the one hand he started out decently by asking permission, but the fact that he disregarded your feelings on the matter, AND THEN LIED TO YOU ABOUT IT, makes him a POS.

If he was just going to do it anyway he shouldn't have asked in the first place. I guess he mistakenly assumed you'd be cool with it.

This

id make him your bitch an call him on his bulllshit.

The only thing you need to analyse is why you're friends with someone who only cares about himself. The girl is of no importance.
Barely anyone can be arsed with him but hes a dealer and fun to go out with, redeems himself on weekends i suppose. He is essentially a sociopath though. Lesson learned.

Back story - Me and girl talk and hook up for a couple of weeks, she breaks it off but its whatever i guess and i get over it after a couple days. So i have a great weekend but the Sunday night before bed i get texts from my boy asking if its fine to get with her. Until then i hadn't gave her a second thought but the thought of it put a hole in my stomach so i said nah.

So just drove out of the gym and shes standing at the bus stop round the corner from his house (yes she sounds poor, LOL). I get out and talk, she denies but 1 min later when she gets on the bus saying how sorry she was, meanwhile im sitting otuside his house on the phone while hes lying through his teeth how hes not even inside. 2 mins later i see him run into a car and drives away telling me to check his location on his iPhone. Said he'd phone me back but its been an hour and hes still silent, shit is embarrassing mang.

Honestly, i expected this to happen as soon as i received his text on Sunday considering for as long as i have known him he has only cared about himself. I am still shaking with rage though mixed with a fuck ton of disappointment.

I don't even know what the point in this thread was, guess i just needed to vent. I'm a legit good dude so its extra shitty to get fucked over like this, by someone who i thought highly of and by someone who i called a friend.

I can see how it could have hurt your feelings a little bit, but you were only with her for a couple of weeks. Dude code for that situation is that your friend is should ask permission and even if you don't necessarily care for the idea as a friend you are required to give him the green light.

V_r7AYkb.jpg

TS didn't give his bro the OK. His buddy asked and he told him "nah" as in "no".

Good call out. Though I have a feeling we are not getting the full conversation. The OP just responded "nah" and that was it?

Ditch the girl and the friend. Both sound like scumbags.

I can see how it could have hurt your feelings a little bit, but you were only with her for a couple of weeks. Dude code for that situation is that your friend is should ask permission and even if you don't necessarily care for the idea as a friend you are required to give him the green light.

No offense but that doesn't make sense. If the code obliges his friend to ask permission, it can't possibly oblige TS to say "sure, no problem", otherwise why have the code at all? If that were the case then the code becomes nothing more than pomp and ceremony without any substance. The two clauses of the code would render each other moot, and I don't want to live in a world with a redundant bro code.

You guys should have a threesome you can smell each others fingers after

Btw, this wasn't just some two week fling it was one of those two week relationships that moved like a fucking steam train, lol. I guess thats why im extra disappointed because i thought way more of her atleast. Probably should have noted that.

Gonna go out on a limb and say the TS's friend probably asked after already fucking the chick. Just felt guilty about it and wanted to see where shit might land should TS find out. Hence the reason why he's a lying little cunt after the fact.

That's fucked up. That dude was never a true friend. Friends no better than that. It's always the good loyal people that get screwed over. I don't even know you & honestly that shit pisses me off.

Just another reminder how shady people can be & you can't trust anyone.

One of my close friends from childhood fucked my ex who I had dated for 2 years. That was about 14 years ago and I still won't speak to him. He has done it to other friends too. It's a sign that someone is a piece of shit and not worth being friends with.

pussy.

the number one cause to end friendships.

also, your friend made her take the bus? hahaha

Typical chick, but your friend sounds like a douche.

Fuck his father, IMO.

Honestly TS you might wanna teach your buddy a lesson on respect. I'm not trying to sound tough. I just know if that was me I'd really pissed.

You probably should've been alright with it giving the circumstances but you weren't so he should've respected that instead of being a weiselly little bastard.

Back