So My Ex Just F****d My Friend

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Back story - Me and girl talk and hook up for a couple of weeks, she breaks it off but its whatever i guess and i get over it after a couple days. So i have a great weekend but the Sunday night before bed i get texts from my boy asking if its fine to get with her. Until then i hadn't gave her a second thought but the thought of it put a hole in my stomach so i said nah.

So just drove out of the gym and shes standing at the bus stop round the corner from his house (yes she sounds poor, LOL). I get out and talk, she denies but 1 min later when she gets on the bus saying how sorry she was, meanwhile im sitting otuside his house on the phone while hes lying through his teeth how hes not even inside. 2 mins later i see him run into a car and drives away telling me to check his location on his iPhone. Said he'd phone me back but its been an hour and hes still silent, shit is embarrassing mang.

Honestly, i expected this to happen as soon as i received his text on Sunday considering for as long as i have known him he has only cared about himself. I am still shaking with rage though mixed with a fuck ton of disappointment.

I don't even know what the point in this thread was, guess i just needed to vent. I'm a legit good dude so its extra shitty to get fucked over like this, by someone who i thought highly of and by someone who i called a friend.

Dude. it was a girl you screwed a few times. I was expecting like a serious girlfriend just broke up and then fucked your buddy.

Suck it up buttercup, you and your buddy are eskimo brothers/

Seems like your "relationship" was more of a hookup, and just for a couple of weeks no less? You should have given your buddy the green light in my opinion. Now, on his end, if he was going to disregard your request to hold off he shouldn't have asked to begin with. Honestly, you could become closer friends because of this, or you could let it ruin your friendship.

You have something. You don't want it anymore or its broken and you don't know how to fix it or it wasn't something you should've had in the first place. It goes on the curb. Junk man, garbage man, picker or whoever takes it off the curb. Do you call the police to report a theft?

Really, the issue is him getting cozy with her, calling you, you saying "no," him hitting that anyway and then him lying about it while obviously ashamed. Plenty of blame to go around on that one, including with her.

Mayberry notes:

• OP fucked a girl and then forgot about her
  • OP's friend asks if he can fuck her
  • OP gives friend OK to fuck the girl
  • Friend fucks girl
  • OP is mad

Even though it wasn't a serious relationship, your friend shouldn't do that shit to you.

Let them both go imo.

now you guys can bond over the same experience.

Dude. it was a girl you screwed a few times. I was expecting like a serious girlfriend just broke up and then fucked your buddy.

Suck it up buttercup, you and your buddy are eskimo brothers/
This is the type of shit i was hoping for, the way i was thinking about it makes it seem so overblown. You broke it down and made me look like a :eek::eek::eek:, i laughed.

My friend can eat shit though.

This is the type of shit i was hoping for, the way i was thinking about it makes it seem so overblown. You broke it down and made me look like a :eek::eek::eek:, i laughed.

Agreed on that last part. Don't ask if you are just going to ignore it.

Back story - Me and girl talk and hook up for a couple of weeks, she breaks it off but its whatever i guess and i get over it after a couple days. So i have a great weekend but the Sunday night before bed i get texts from my boy asking if its fine to get with her. Until then i hadn't gave her a second thought but the thought of it put a hole in my stomach so i said nah.

So just drove out of the gym and shes standing at the bus stop round the corner from his house (yes she sounds poor, LOL). I get out and talk, she denies but 1 min later when she gets on the bus saying how sorry she was, meanwhile im sitting otuside his house on the phone while hes lying through his teeth how hes not even inside. 2 mins later i see him run into a car and drives away telling me to check his location on his iPhone. Said he'd phone me back but its been an hour and hes still silent, shit is embarrassing mang.

Honestly, i expected this to happen as soon as i received his text on Sunday considering for as long as i have known him he has only cared about himself. I am still shaking with rage though mixed with a fuck ton of disappointment.

I don't even know what the point in this thread was, guess i just needed to vent. I'm a legit good dude so its extra shitty to get fucked over like this, by someone who i thought highly of and by someone who i called a friend.

fixed on my 2nd post

And sounds like your getting an ipad

Last edited:
I would just try to let it go. Pussy is a powerful force.

At least now you can Arlovski your buddy whenever you feel like it.

How taste my pee pee?

I'd say that's worth the "stress" of somebody banging a girl you "dated" for two weeks.

Last edited:
now you guys can bond over the same experience.
And vaginal fluids!

tumblr_n9hlcooRdS1sq1cv2o1_500.gif

Mayberry notes:

• OP fucked a girl and then forgot about her
  • OP's friend asks if he can fuck her
  • OP gives friend OK to fuck the girl
  • Friend fucks girl
  • OP is mad

so why did you give him he ok? Why did you forget about her if you liked her?
Shes a fuck buddy nothing more, if you wanted more maybe you shouldnt have treated like a fuck buddy.

And at least your friend asked you acted like a child an got butt hurt an when you gave him the green light? Dont give him the green light if your gonna get mad.
only person you should be mad at is yourself.

And sounds like your getting an ipad

TS didn't give his bro the OK. His buddy asked and he told him "nah" as in "no".

TS didn't give his bro the OK. His buddy asked and he told him "nah" as in "no".

then his friend is a piece of shit riding on the TS's game. most of my friends know not to touch or cross that line. So
your friend is a shithead an get a new one, no one wants lying assholes in there life

Also he probably is getting an ipad

The only thing you need to analyse is why you're friends with someone who only cares about himself. The girl is of no importance.

Glad you can see the big picture. Your boy is a douche though. Not for fucking her, not for disregarding your request, but for bitching out and not even owning up to it.

That's not a dude worth having as a friend.

Seems like the only real solution is to fuck one of your buddy's exes.

Anyway, TS, your friend sucks. On the one hand he started out decently by asking permission, but the fact that he disregarded your feelings on the matter, AND THEN LIED TO YOU ABOUT IT, makes him a POS.

If he was just going to do it anyway he shouldn't have asked in the first place. I guess he mistakenly assumed you'd be cool with it.

Let this be a lesson folks: don't ask for permission if you've made up your mind already. It's easier to ask for forgiveness if you didn't ask then to ask for forgiveness after you've disobeyed.

Back