So much hate

Not unreasonable.

07QPvJK.gif

Towards Michael Joseph Perry.

The man is literally the perfect example of an entertaining fighter when it comes to his fights. This African-American gentleman comes to bang. He will either knock you out or have a 15 minute war against somebody.

Now, when it comes to his personality, that is what really triggers people. Imagine yourself in his shoes as somebody who was born in a rough neighborhood, somebody who was bullied in his younger years, you adapt to your surroundings and therefore adapt the sort of "trash talk, hood mentality" that people are so triggered of.

The fact is that there are a lot priveleged people in here who don't simply understand the lifestyle that he was grown into. Just because you had a nice childhood with your best buddies Fergus and Jonathan, it doesn't mean that you can judge others.

If you were a fighter getting punched in the face for living, would you be the "perfect gentleman" who in the end nobody gives a shit about, who gets paid rocks or would you talk a little bit, get paid more and most importantly get more recognition to make your stock higher? Exactly.

In the end Mike Perry is always respectful, win or lose.

Mike Perry haters are the saltiest, most desperate people i have ever seen in my life. Clinging onto old, repetetive, ultimately shitty gifs and the same monikers.

If your reasoning is "bu-bu-but Platinum Nation is full of..." Think deeper into the whole movement.

Stop the racism and the hatred

Amen.

George-Clooney-Too-long-didnt-read.gif

Towards Michael Joseph Perry.

The man is literally the perfect example of an entertaining fighter when it comes to his fights. This African-American gentleman comes to bang. He will either knock you out or have a 15 minute war against somebody.

Now, when it comes to his personality, that is what really triggers people. Imagine yourself in his shoes as somebody who was born in a rough neighborhood, somebody who was bullied in his younger years, you adapt to your surroundings and therefore adapt the sort of "trash talk, hood mentality" that people are so triggered of.

The fact is that there are a lot priveleged people in here who don't simply understand the lifestyle that he was grown into. Just because you had a nice childhood with your best buddies Fergus and Jonathan, it doesn't mean that you can judge others.

If you were a fighter getting punched in the face for living, would you be the "perfect gentleman" who in the end nobody gives a shit about, who gets paid rocks or would you talk a little bit, get paid more and most importantly get more recognition to make your stock higher? Exactly.

In the end Mike Perry is always respectful, win or lose.

Mike Perry haters are the saltiest, most desperate people i have ever seen in my life. Clinging onto old, repetetive, ultimately shitty gifs and the same monikers.

If your reasoning is "bu-bu-but Platinum Nation is full of..." Think deeper into the whole movement.

Stop the racism and the hatred

Amen.

Y'all need to quit with that "African American"shit. Shits not funny anymore and it really makes me think you are racist.

Was it just me or did ponzi not do a thing the first rd....

To a point where it was strange.

And that's the time Perry only looked good.

Was it a rope a dope?

Because when he did decided to throw he brutalized Perry.

Now you're making shit up lol

Three reasons to hate Perry...
Neck tat
eyebrow tat
'God's Gift' tat

Love his fighting style but just cant get behind the guy.

Back