So more than a million people tune in to Bellator 192 lol ?

Meanwhile Moose is only making 100k guaranteed lol

Based on his last fight he doesn't deserve more than that. I know I should probably give him more credit for keeping the result to a coin toss with one eye, but just expect more from him.

The Chandler fight was good if you watched past the 1st round. 1st round was a snoozer and had the audience booing, but the 2nd and 3rd were good. Chandler layed a beating on his opponent the last half of the 3rd. Surprised the ref didn't stop the fight. That was an ass kicking.

Im was thinking he belonged in the UFC till i seen him out wrestled for the 100 time because dumb fight IQ. Dude had rorys face and leg falling off. He still couldnt defend a fucking under hook and a simple takedown. Lima disappointed me one to many times. Dude just fights with no urgency. Dude didnt even try to get up or at least fight the under hooks on the cage. I think im done being his fan after this shit performances. Oh and he needs to stay in Bellator with that dumb fight IQ and shit wrestling defense.
Shut up troll

So much panic wrestling. The only highlight was Aaron Pico pummeling some skinny kid they plucked out of the crowd.
Casual detected. Go watch kickboxing and not mma you goof.

Nothing just saying the dude record was good because of cherry picking. Touche touche huh ?

Guess you cant read ether lol. So im a UFC shil because Lima/Rory and Chael/Rampage sucked lol ? You sound like the Bellator schill reflecting.
nah.
Sonnen & 'page fight sucked.
But the rest of the card was much better than the UFC Conterpart.
And yet you didn't watch, but felt compelled making a thread claiming Bellator sucked.

See, I watched both (UFC & Bellator). So I can tell.
You did not. Yet you are the imbecile making threads bashing Bellator....

who's the schill now?

Last edited:
The Hooters that I went to was showing both side by side so that was cool.

Rory - Lima was a great fight, the fuck you talking about TS? Stipe vs Francis sucked ass

Both events were quite dull sometimes. I really really enjoyed the Pico KO and the Chandler fight. Also Rory showing tons of grit had something for me.

I enjoyed the Hassan rematch, the Kattar fight (best fight of the night), the Co-Mainevent and the first round of the main event for the UFC. I streamed both. Had I had to pay for UFC I would have only watched Bellator.

Watched UFC and recorded Bellator. Havent watched anything but the highlights... Had guys posting spoilers in the UFC PBP... :mad:
Yeah same for me! Fucking mods need to ban those assholes! Why post Bellator result at UFC section!

Bellator is dy... rising like a phoenix from the ashes!

Rory - Lima was a great fight, the fuck you talking about TS? Stipe vs Francis sucked ass

I watched it and I didn't think it was a great fight to be honest. It wasn't terrible, but great? Rory showed great heart, but overall, it didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.
It was two rounds of Rory tristalling Lima, then Lima fucking up Rory's leg and having top position, 4th Round the same until Rory reversed position and in the last round Rory got
the takedown and just won. It was pretty underwhelming for me, but I'm interested in seeing different opinions, what did make the fight great from your point of view?

And yeah, Stipe vs Francis really sucked ass, only the first round was good.

Bellator doing good numbers is one thing. But the struggle to create stars is real: the main attractions (Rory, Rampage and Chael) were all built by the UFC machine...

Hate to say it, but I'm not paying $65 for any PPV these days. I'll watch Bellator on free tv and read about UFC results.

Back