So more than a million people tune in to Bellator 192 lol ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Did you guys enjoy those fights ? I only caught the co main and main and it was just garbage. Did you guys enjoy Bellators co main and main event ? Chael laying on Rampage who had no answers. And Lima who beat Rory to death yet couldnt stop a takedown. Rate Bellator 192.

Why watch other sports when everyone wants to watch 1 in a lifetime Ngannou for 60/ppv?

Why watch other sports when everyone wants to watch 1 in a lifetime Ngannou for 60/ppv?
I streamed it. But that Bellator co and main was complete shit. I enjoyed Francis taking a beating and being gassed than watching that shit Bellator put on.

I liked it, Aaron Pico is a beast, Michael Chandler is one of the top LW in the world, Rory is finally a champ, and the Undisputed, Undefeated GOAT Chael P. Sonnen prevails in the first round of the Bellator HW Grad Prix.

Wow that many people still have cable tv?

So much panic wrestling. The only highlight was Aaron Pico pummeling some skinny kid they plucked out of the crowd.

Bellator is destroying nappy ass ufc right now

Everyone tuned in to see the undefeated gangster from West Linn, Oregon

I streamed it. But that Bellator co and main was complete shit. I enjoyed Francis taking a beating and being gassed than watching that shit Bellator put on.
Dana?

I liked it, Aaron Pico is a beast, Michael Chandler is one of the top LW in the world, Rory is finally a champ, and the Undisputed, Undefeated GOAT Chael P. Sonnen prevails in the first round of the Bellator HW Grad Prix.
Scott Coker?

Bellator card was better than the UFC card

So much panic wrestling. The only highlight was Aaron Pico pummeling some skinny kid they plucked out of the crowd.

Aaron Pico the GOAT?

maxresdefault.jpg

yNoN8nW.gif

Did you guys enjoy those fights ? I only caught the co main and main and it was just garbage. Did you guys enjoy Bellators co main and main event ? Chael laying on Rampage who had no answers. And Lima who beat Rory to death yet couldnt stop a takedown. Rate Bellator 192.
Bellator 192 was over 9000 times better than this shit thread.
1515198022546.jpg

I enjoyed every fight except Chael's

I watched, Another night of domination for wrasslin.

bork1} WHY U MAD, TS ??

Miocic/Ngannou > Sonnen/Rampage
DC/Volkan > Rory/Lima
Kattar/Burgos > Chandler/Goiti
Villante/Barroso < Pico/random kid
Font/Almeida > Corrales/Karakhyan

UFC main card: 8/10 (3 (T) KOs, 2 decisions)
Bellator main card: 4/10 (1 (T) KO, 4 decisions)

I liked the UFC card, Kattar/Burgos and Font/Almeida were bangers as i expected it to be, DC/Volkan went to war and was really entertaining, Miocic and Ngannou was fun aswell, not the most beautiful fight to see if you are a just bleed fan, but i can appreciate strategy and high lv IQ performances like Miocic's. It had its moments.

Bellator card sucked. Rory/Lima didn't lived to the hype, Sonnen/Rampage was dogshit for 2 rounds as i expected it to be, Goiti did nothing but a good sidekick, Corrales had a OK performance, could have been better. Pico saved the card.

So all guys in UFC section of forum talking about how shitty was UFC event, and how good was Bellator? Ok

Back