So Marijuana is legal here in Canada

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s not like anything has changed except less sneaking around.

I don’t personally really smoke weed except when I’m at a party my friends are always lighting up weed and I partake.

So my life hasn’t changed. But a lot of people in the states who have faced charges for posession could really use such reform.

I hate our government and prime minister but this is one thing I think they got right.

They are also hoping to pardon non violent weed offenses.

Since legalization, my clinic has received for doctor referrals and self referrals for weed than any month in our history. The stigma being gone helped a lot of people reach out.

LP's are almost dry.

I was reading an article on how some Canadians might get turned away at the US border if the border agent think they will be likely to consume it in the US. I could see that happening if someone’s clothes smell like pot for example. It seems that there isn’t clear guidance on that yet, so it may come down to the individual agents’ judgement.

is it medical marijuana or also recreational?

the whole US should take note and make this legal (recreational) in every state.

It still won't help Cuckdeau get re elected but I saw 2 like 15 year old punks lighting one up yesterday and it was surreal. Still doesn't seem like real life.

I tried my first two joints ever yesterday and they did nothing. I don't know if they're selling terrible weed or if I'm just immune to that shit, like I am with energy drinks

I can see the gateway drug thing because now I'm curious to see if shit like heroin, oxy and cocaine work on me

I tried my first two joints ever yesterday and they did nothing. I don't know if they're selling terrible weed or if I'm just immune to that shit, like I am with energy drinks

I can see the gateway drug thing because now I'm curious to see if shit like heroin, oxy and cocaine work on me
It doesn't do anything the first time for most people. Go ask for a gram of the best quality indica or hybrid they have. Get a cheap pipe for $5-20 and smoke out of that. Inhale it and hold it in for a few seconds before you blow it out. It will probably work this time.

I'd definitely try heroin. It's very moreish and you'll meet the most interesting people.

Hold that shit in and inhale deep. It takes a while to hit ya. How many hits did you take?

You are supposed to put the weed deep inside your bung for maximum absorption.

Hold that shit in and inhale deep. It takes a while to hit ya. How many hits did you take?

Loads bro. I've never smoked before so I was trying all kinds of shit. Mostly I figured I had to inhale deep and hold it in for as long as possible, but I didn't feel anything

I am still wondering why edibles are not legalized at the same time, having to wait until next year.

So if I ground up the legal weed and cook it, the item then become illegal?

I am still wondering why edibles are not legalized at the same time, having to wait until next year.

Only if you tried to sell it.

Selling edibles is illegal

It still won't help Cuckdeau get re elected but I saw 2 like 15 year old punks lighting one up yesterday and it was surreal. Still doesn't seem like real life.
If they were 15, then that's still illegal. You should've made a citizens arrest.

Back