So let's talk about that angry Cowboy....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
The man is tough no doubt and i like him as a fighter but what happen?

Bro-hugz Cowboy is a different animal.

Emotional Cowboy almost never wins.

Same as always. He's not at Gomi/Maynard level yet, but he's a lower tier gatekeeper now. That whole "I'm fighting angry" crap is wolf tickets no one is buying.

I mean, the fight was fairly close.

Remember, Leon Edwards was bigger, younger, longer reach than Cowboy. That stuff matters

I mean, the fight was fairly close.

Remember, Leon Edwards was bigger, younger, longer reach than Cowboy. That stuff matters

Clear UD win for Edwards, is that really close?

Cowboy is 35 years old and has like 50+ fights and who knows how many amateur/kick boxing/etc fights, not to mention all of his fights are bangers, not Daniel Cormier-grind them out

Guy is way past his prime

Edwards talked a lot for a guy who coasted to a decision. Cowboy looked slow and lethargic, I believe he was actually sick.

He's waning, isn't he. I expect him to flip-flop between wins and losses, now. They'll give him a lower ranked guy that he'll crush in HL reel fashion, then he'll fight someone like Ponzinbibbio and get murdered, rinse and repeat.

Clear UD win for Edwards, is that really close?

Yes of course it was close.

When nobody gets dropped, wobbled or even stunned, and there are zero grappling exchanges, that is a close round. It looked like reasonably hard sparring, where one guy came forward most of the time, and the other guy landed better shots, most of the time.

Leon narrowly out pointed Cowboy most of the rounds in an uneventful fight.

His opponent was 10 years younger than him.

Lots of excuses being made. The guy fucking lost. How about giving the winner his actual credit? Shit like this is not a good look for MMA fans.

He looked like that gif of BJ when the sign hit him. Just kind of out of it the whole time.

He also isn't really a WW everyone he has fought at WW has looked way bigger than him, but he probably can't do the cut to 155 anymore. He's a perfect example of a 165 guy.

Lots of excuses being made. The guy fucking lost. How about giving the winner his actual credit? Shit like this is not a good look for MMA fans.
When one fighter is a veteran and pseudo legend it’s not unheard of to wonder what happened. Yes Edwards won and props to him but it’s not like he went out and flattened Cerone.

Back