Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos
Emil Meek
Max Griffin
Muslim Salikhov
Niko Price
Bilal Muhammed
Randy Brown

There's some real good prospects.

Plus guys like Till, Covington, RDA, Usman, Magny and Ponzinibbio are right in their primes

Not a single person you named is a future champion or can beat the top 5 in this division which is the problem

Not a single person you named is a future champion or can beat the top 5 in this division which is the problem

Yes because everyone just knew Bisping, Woodley, Tony Ferguson etc, etc were future champs.

Be real you couldn't name 5 top MMA prospects. You still think lhw is a good division.

MW and LHW are better
<JagsKiddingMe>

WW is legit, y'all just hating. The division has it all:

Elite wrestlers: T-Wood, Usman, Colby
Elite strikers: Till, Wonderboy, RDA, Masvidal
Fun brawlers: Lawler, Ponzi, Platinum
Prospects: Niko Price, Vicente Luque, Erick Silva

LHW is the worst division in men's mma.

Stop watching Pride dvds it's 2018 bro

LHW has a bunch of prospects. Pedro, Ledet, and Reyes are legit and can beat old guards like Glover or OSP.

Yes because everyone just knew Bisping, Woodley, Tony Ferguson etc, etc were future champs.

Be real you couldn't name 5 top MMA prospects. You still think lhw is a good division.

You named Bella Muhammad as a good prospect. Your opinion holds no weight to me. And stop putting words in my post. I said LHW is better then WW right now

Till literally just beat a top 5 guy tho

LHW has a bunch of prospects. Pedro, Ledet, and Reyes are legit and can beat old guards like Glover or OSP.

Thats 3 prospects. Lhws top 15 is awful. It might have the better prospects but has almost 0 top 15 fighters in their prime.

Villante, Cummins, and Anderson are all top 15, that's awful

You named Bella Muhammad as a good prospect. Your opinion holds no weight to me. And stop putting words in my post. I said LHW is better then WW right now

How is it better? Was top 15 is clearly better and by miles. Shogun is literally one win away from a title shot, that's embarrassing

How is it better? Was top 15 is clearly better and by miles. Shogun is literally one win away from a title shot, that's embarrassing

There is not a single WW matchup that intrigues me. Don’t want to see Woodley fight anyone. Don’t want to see Usman fight anyone. Till is boring. Wonder boy is boring. Colby is boring. Maia, Lawler, and condit are all,aging. And yet all those “prospect’ you named would not beat them. At least at LHW someome like Reyes would starch Shogun or OSP. We already saw it with Ozedemir. That is my OP

The reason the fights are so boring is because the stakes are high and nobody wants to make a mistake and lose.

The fights are tactical and it’s to be expected when counter striker vs counter striker.

The problem I see is when losing fighters don’t go for broke during the latter round(s). This is my gripe about Wonderboy. If he isn’t winning he will just coast to a loss and not go for broke.

Last edited:
There is not a single WW matchup that intrigues me. Don’t want to see Woodley fight anyone. Don’t want to see Usman fight anyone. Till is boring. Wonder boy is boring. Colby is boring. Maia, Lawler, and condit are all,aging. And yet all those “prospect’ you named would not beat them. At least at LHW someome like Reyes would starch Shogun or OSP. We already saw it with Ozedemir. That is my OP

Till literally just beat a top 5 opponent.

The fact you think Till and Wonderboy are boring yet allude to the fact that Maia's fights do interest you is baffling. He may be the most boring fighter since early Ufc days.

Reyes was getting caught by Cannonier acting like he'd starch Shogun or Blachowicz is insane. We have no idea if he would or wouldn't.

Btw Till has had one boring fight yet somehow hes boring to you. He just beat the #1 contender who's an elite fighter in his prime but somehow Reyes is more impressive to you.

Also you find him boring but not Ledet who is a point fighter as well. Just seems like a lot of hypocrisy all to make your point.

What r u talking about? WW has 4 elite contenders plowing through the division right now - RDA, Till, Colby and Usman. It’s sweet

Till literally just beat a top 5 opponent.

The fact you think Till and Wonderboy are boring yet allude to the fact that Maia's fights do interest you is baffling. He may be the most boring fighter since early Ufc days.

Reyes was getting caught by Cannonier acting like he'd starch Shogun or Blachowicz is insane. We have no idea if he would or wouldn't.

Btw Till has had one boring fight yet somehow hes boring to you. He just beat the #1 contender who's an elite fighter in his prime but somehow Reyes is more impressive to you.

Also you find him boring but not Ledet who is a point fighter as well. Just seems like a lot of hypocrisy all to make your point.

Why do you keep interpreting my post wrong? First off Till was gifted that decision. He clearly lost. Second where do see me saying Maia interest me? Reyes is undefeated and finishing everyone who’s in front of him. No one has finished Cannonier and he’s been in there with Glover and HWs. So yes, he will starch someone as old and fragile as Shogun. Can’t say Randy Brown or Belal Mohammed would do the same to Thompson or even Neil Magny. Which is my point that you continue to not get

Who’s the Zabit Magomedsahripov at WW? The Paulo Costa? The Israel Adlesanya? The Mairbek Taisumov? The Sean O’Malley?

The problem of boring title fights is easily solved. Just give Woodley an aggressive striker who will engage with him. Not an elusive counter striker. Not another grappler. A striker with a high output who doesn't rely on countering. Problem solved.

Last edited:
170 has become a boring division. Fitch, Askerin, Usman and Covington are all boring wrestlers that fight not to lose instead of fighting to win. You could add T-Wood to that list too but he occasionally shows that at least he has legitimate one punch KO power but he too is generally boring. RDA is different and so was Robbie. Their fights are fun. I am hoping that Till shows better against a more aggressive fighter the next time.

Back