So Khan just got got ruined by Spencer Fearon

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Lot's of excuses from Khan about why he didn't look good against Vargas. Says he wants to fight at 147 even though Brook says he can't get down to 147. Talking about how much he wants to fight Manny Pacquaio for his legacy. Fearon telling him that Pacs old and past it and that he should fight Brook who is still in his prime. And Fearon saying that the British boxing public will never forgive him for ducking the Brook fight. Khan admitting that a fight with Brook would be a big fight. Says that he'd like to make the Pac fight first because Manny won't be around much longer. Fearon saying that Khan has no chance against Errol Spence. Khan says that he would fight Spence in the future but right now he's focused on two fights; Pac and Brook.

Lot's of excuses from Khan about why he didn't look good against Vargas. Says he wants to fight at 147 even though Brook says he can't get down to 147. Talking about how much he wants to fight Manny Pacquaio for his legacy. Fearon telling him that Pacs old and past it and that he should fight Brook who is still in his prime. And Fearon saying that the British boxing public will never forgive him for ducking the Brook fight. Khan admitting that a fight with Brook would be a big fight. Says that he'd like to make the Pac fight first because Manny won't be around much longer. Fearon saying that Khan has no chance against Errol Spence. Khan says that he would fight Spence in the future but right now he's focused on two fights; Pac and Brook.

Shit man....
Now we need cliffs to this.

i didnt' see anything that out of line, i was expecting some mike tyson type shit "you seem like a nice guy but you're really a piece of shit". that said, as an american, the british media looks ten times more vile than ours does and ours is awful too, i don't know why anyone would speak to the british media.

Khan ducking Brook whilst looking to cash in on Pac.

Khan ducking Brook whilst looking to cash in on Pac.

I don’t like labelling fighters as ducks as most of the time there are external factors. However, I can’t see it any other way in this situation. I think hes looking to cash out personally. If he is then manny should bring alot more money to the table. I think khan now realises that brook will knock him out

I don’t like labelling fighters as ducks as most of the time there are external factors. However, I can’t see it any other way in this situation. I think hes looking to cash out personally. If he is then manny should bring alot more money to the table. I think khan now realises that brook will knock him out

The Pac fight may make more money, but I’m not sure it would make Khan more money. It’s hardly a blockbuster fight, and Pac would clearly take the lions share. Could well starch Khan out too.

The Pac fight may make more money, but I’m not sure it would make Khan more money. It’s hardly a blockbuster fight, and Pac would clearly take the lions share. Could well starch Khan out too.

Oh absolutely but I fancy his chances far more against a shot pac than against brook

I think pac would make more money because he is a big star and very well liked over here as well around the word. Khan vs brook is a domestic clash that will make plenty of money here but they’ll be little interest elsewhere. That’s my thinking anyways?

Thing is that he very well may get starched by Pacman but he will almost definitely get stopped and probably badly if he fights Brook.

Perhaps but I think Khan's ego will be saying to him 'Yeah you can do it, you're better than him'. Well I hope it will and Khan in the above interview admitted that Brook would be a big fight plus he was talking as though he would fight Pac and Brook when saying that Spence was for a future fight.

Lol I thought I was pretty concise!

People expect dot points for cliffs:

* Khan gets given perspective that doesn't match how he feels

* This causes him to get slightly rustled

i didnt' see anything that out of line, i was expecting some mike tyson type shit "you seem like a nice guy but you're really a piece of shit". that said, as an american, the british media looks ten times more vile than ours does and ours is awful too, i don't know why anyone would speak to the british media.

I dont see where anyone said anything that was out of line, both in the video and this thread.

And i have got no idea what your comment about British Media has anything to do with this conversation(although we would probably agree on a lot of points about them)

Why is anyone paying money to see pac?

Saw the fight yesterday. Khan looked out of shape and still suffers lapses in concentration that are going to get him KOd against a decent opponent. I won’t go so far as to say he’s shot, but he really needs to commit himself. 147 is not a good weight for him either. I think 140 would be better.

I dont see where anyone said anything that was out of line, both in the video and this thread.

And i have got no idea what your comment about British Media has anything to do with this conversation(although we would probably agree on a lot of points about them)
it's simple, the gist of the thread was he got tore apart and maybe there'd be some heated arguing, then, I see it's a brit journalist and i was just waiting for it. brit journalists are more vile than the american's which are pretty bad too.

Back