So khabib called Dana's bluff!

Both heroes imo, should get a raise and an interim belt each.

I didn't see them do anything wrong.
<{CMPALM}>

He was just reacting on the moment it all went down, he said what he had to more or less.

Now since things are slowing down, footage seen, no one badly hurt, Khabib on the rise and rematch in plans he will reconsider and be forgiving.

Let's see what the commission does next.

Where does it say they will fight again? Am I missing something here?

As far as I am aware it looks as though Khabib has backed down.
Gotta read between the lines.

DFW doesn't wanna admit it just yet. He knows he said they'd never fight again. So give it time.

I could be wrong tho. Time will tell but my bet is they'll be back.

They are around because they will make the ufc money. Every fight they are in they will use the brawl as promotion.

I don't know if Dana/UFC are dumb enough to do that again... they took a lot of heat, from all angles, about the "bus" incident.

The UFC should be more concerned with how easily a random fan from Dublin (or anywhere) was able to waltz into the Octagon... and on a night with the most increased security ever.

What's up with that? Did gsp bang a ring girl that dana wanted or something?

It's crazy man. GSP is the nicest guy ever to grace the UFC, and Dana seems to just hate the man. I'll never understand why he goes out of his way to shit on him.

It’s ambiguous; could mean either thing. People are just jumping the gun.

If you have seen the most recent Dana interview it doesn’t seem that way.

He basically confirms Tukhugov is out of the UFC, while Khabib has somewhat come to terms with that.

If Conor wanted them gone, they'd be gone. I guarantee Conor let it go, so Dana is following suit.

conor doesn't give 2 shits about guys jumping the cage or even being hit from behind...he probably doesn't like it, but he wouldn't press charges...he knows that would be a real bitch move...as was said backstage, he didn't even care about all that other stuff...

Makhachev never did shit to begin with.

And Tukhugov went at Conor after he directly punched his friend Abubakr. Tukhugov never struck Conor, it was Conor who hit him first as well. It was a completely different teammate who then struck Conor in retaliation.

If Conor wanted them gone, they'd be gone. I guarantee Conor let it go, so Dana is following suit.

Conor's stock already dropped, and publicly pressing charges would make it go even lower. Khabib would talk about it publicly, then everyone else will. He'll be mocked for weeks since he can throw a dolly at a bus and then when retaliated he runs to the cops and presses charges. His tough guy image will become smoke, and if that goes everything he stands for disappears as well.

Conor and Dillon danis saying not to press charges was actually pretty G shit for them to do regardless if you think they were at fault or not.

Maybe because McGregor himself would be liable as well for throwing the first punch and is currently on probation.

Somehow Conor has gotten more famous with each loss, I've yet to see anyone that's not an mma fan give a shit about Khabib. Which is unfortunate.

That happens when you don't go outside.

What's up with that? Did gsp bang a ring girl that dana wanted or something?
It's crazy man. GSP is the nicest guy ever to grace the UFC, and Dana seems to just hate the man. I'll never understand why he goes out of his way to shit on him.
Dana will try to bury anyone who isn't a yes-man and/or wants more money than he's willing to pay. He's historically crapped on fighters during negotiation phases.

Exactly. Either Khabib admitted to his bluff or was paid to stop caring about his friends.

Dana publically stated that Makhechev and Tukhugov would never fight in the UFC again.

And now this.
"The champion’s friends and fellow UFC fighters Islam Makhachev and Zubaira Tukhugov were said to be axed from the promotion due to their involvement in the melee, causing Nurmagomedov (27-0) to publicly say he would consider retiring out of protest.

However, White says the two have come to terms now that things have cooled off a bit since last Saturday when asked."

So if you're keeping score
The score is Khabib 1 - DFW - 0
Zub lost his scheduled fight and there is zero evidence that they were NOT cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back