So khabib called Dana's bluff!

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dana publically stated that Makhechev and Tukhugov would never fight in the UFC again.

And now this.
"The champion’s friends and fellow UFC fighters Islam Makhachev and Zubaira Tukhugov were said to be axed from the promotion due to their involvement in the melee, causing Nurmagomedov (27-0) to publicly say he would consider retiring out of protest.

However, White says the two have come to terms now that things have cooled off a bit since last Saturday when asked."

So if you're keeping score
The score is Khabib 1 - DFW - 0

Dana publically stated that Makhechev and Tukhugov would never fight in the UFC again.

And now this.
"The champion’s friends and fellow UFC fighters Islam Makhachev and Zubaira Tukhugov were said to be axed from the promotion due to their involvement in the melee, causing Nurmagomedov (27-0) to publicly say he would consider retiring out of protest.

However, White says the two have come to terms now that things have cooled off a bit since last Saturday when asked."

So if you're keeping Score
If Conor wanted them gone, they'd be gone. I guarantee Conor let it go, so Dana is following suit.

99% of the flexing on social media is... just flexing.

If Conor wanted them gone, they'd be gone
I get what you're saying but I'm not so sure. Conor was humiliated and emasculated on Oct 6th in every way.
His star power diminished while khabibs is shining brighter

Last edited:
They're only around now because they'll make good undercard opponents for artem and his blessed record.

I would say reward Zubaira with title fight. This would make alot more sense then cutting him

And now this.

So if you're keeping score
"Come to terms" doesn't say a thing. Please learn how evidence works.

Conor and Dillon danis saying not to press charges was actually pretty G shit for them to do regardless if you think they were at fault or not.

I get what you're saying but I'm not so sure. Conor was humiliated and emasculated on Oct 6th in every way.
His star power diminished while khabibs is shining brighter
Somehow Conor has gotten more famous with each loss, I've yet to see anyone that's not an mma fan give a shit about Khabib. Which is unfortunate.

They're only around now because they'll make good undercard opponents for artem and his blessed record.
They're around because Khabib was done if they were cut.
That Friendship card runs deep with those guys. They dont give a fuck about money

If Conor wanted them gone, they'd be gone. I guarantee Conor let it go, so Dana is following suit.
OR you know, video was made public of Conor throwing the first unproved strike, that lead to the melee

They're around because Khabib was done if they were cut.
That Friendship card runs deep with those guys. They dont give a fuck about money
They are around because they will make the ufc money. Every fight they are in they will use the brawl as promotion.

Somehow Conor has gotten more famous with each loss, I've yet to see anyone that's not an mma fan give a shit about Khabib. Which is unfortunate.
Hes up to 12.7 million followers on IG
I'd say people are starting to notice

Dana will use ya and abuse ya. He needs Khabib for at least 1-2 more fights, after that he'll wash his hands with him. Look how the man treats GSP, it's disgusting.

Look how the man treats GSP, it's disgusting.
Am I missing something here? I thought Khabib had nothing but utmost respect for George and considers him his childhood hero. Or are you implying that Dana does not like Khabib treating GSP like a hero of the sport?

They are around because they will make the ufc money. Every fight they are in they will use the brawl as promotion.
Haha. Me and you are never going to agree on anything I see. At least we kept name calling and besmirching out of it :)

Where does it say they will fight again? Am I missing something here?

As far as I am aware it looks as though Khabib has backed down.

Am I missing something here? I thought Khabib had nothing but utmost respect for George and considers him his childhood hero. Or are you implying that Dana does not like Khabib treating GSP like a hero of the sport?

Dana always shits on GSP....

Back