So... just how good is Conor McGregor?

We saw him rise through the ranks of featherweight, he stopped Chad after a round and a half and getting cut up, granted it was short notice but still impressive performance. Never saw how good he was against Aldo but his incredible fight IQ lead him to seeing how anxious he was to swing at Conor, took Diaz fight lightly was also a bad match up for him but destroyed him for the forst round and most of the rematch, outclasses Eddie in every way, incredible performance, had his little thing with Floyd impressesed some people, comes back seemingly without that same fire and losses to the best light weight in the world, won a round against him but got handled bythe worst matchup and hardest opponent for anyone in the division, so where does this leave him?

He’s FW goat, top 10 lightweight, shit grappling, shit cardio

Best FW of all time, skill wise not resume wise. Hell, arguably resume wise too........come at me. Insanely DOMINANT wins over Holloway, Porier, and Aldo. Perfect UFC record at FW....
Top 10 LW of all time

First dual champion

Best hands in the history of the sport IMO come at me

Dustin Porier is the same size, and Holloway is even taller, and Conor absolutely besmirched them both. Holloway is FW champion, and Porier is a top LW contender. I dont think its fair to attribute his success to size advantage..

His power is not as effective against these bigger guys. & since hes moved up we’ve seen that his gas tank is terrible. That starts to become a problem when you’re not knocking your opponents out.
I’d rarher he move back down, he makrs that division much more interesting, where as at lw he’s just stopping deserving guys get their title shots. Holloway has improved a fair amount since their last fight. I think that’s a very good fight now. As are fights with Ortega and zabit.

Retarded is calling someone retarded for making an uncertain prediction in a sports forum. Have a nice day. :)
Retarded is saying you would favour someone in a rematch who showed NOTHING that suggests they could win a rematch

Retarded is saying you would favour someone in a rematch who showed NOTHING that suggests they could win a rematch

Retarded is continuing to argue a point with someone who evidently is not arguing it back and even wished you a nice day. :)
All the best!

Back