So...Jones to Rizin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
He's looking At a 4 year suspension. Do you see will probably cut Him if he is suspended for four years

Jones vs Aliakbari would be dope. The size difference is big but the gap in skill should make it an interesting match.

What is the Jones deal/contract w the UFC? Is he fight by fight now or is he signed for multiple fights?

280lb roided Jones vs 340lb roided Lesnar

Book it Rizin!

Maybe UFC could work out a co-promotional deal for Jones to fight in Japan just to keep him from completely wasting his career. Would that get Jones in more trouble with the US commissions though?

he would have to disappear in the yakuza, ufc would sue the shit out of him but i Also vote yes

What is the Jones deal/contract w the UFC? Is he fight by fight now or is he signed for multiple fights?

I don't know a single guy who has a fight by fight contract (well, TUFs guys, but other than them...)

This. On the surface it's a cool idea to think about. But considering how mo was able to do, I think the skill disparity between Jones and whoever they find would be like Rory vs daley. Or the early Jones fight where he got a td followed by huge elbow

plot twist:

no elbows in rizin

tenor.gif

Jones doesn't want to face heavyweights in the UFC, why would he want to go face them in Japan, where they're not on;y bigger, but way more roided.

Maybe UFC could work out a co-promotional deal for Jones to fight in Japan just to keep him from completely wasting his career. Would that get Jones in more trouble with the US commissions though?
When they cut Mir, one condition was Mir couldn't fight until the suspension was over, so UFC would probably respect the suspension. Also, I doubt UFC gives a shit about their fighters regardless of what Dana bullshits.

I think if Jones gets a long suspension, he'll just transition out of MMA into a big $$$ Hollywood career. He's got the looks, the sense of humor, the athleticism to be the next action star better than Denzel, Snipes, Tucker, Ice Cube, etc. I'd rather watch him fight in MMA though.

Jones doesn't want to face heavyweights in the UFC, why would he want to go face them in Japan, where they're not on;y bigger, but way more roided.
Umm... money? Also, the HW's outside of UFC are likely way less skilled, so Jones could blow through them like nothing.

Jones becoming Uberjones in Japan is one scary human being.

And with him, Vitor and Ubereem should also get back to 'their old forms' in Japan and tear shit apart.

Just imagine Ubereem vs. Uberjones... ok, I'm going off the rails here.

Rizin has some interesting dudes in the lightheavy (or 220, whatever) and heavyweight classes. He would tear through them all though.

This. On the surface it's a cool idea to think about. But considering how mo was able to do, I think the skill disparity between Jones and whoever they find would be like Rory vs daley. Or the early Jones fight where he got a td followed by huge elbow
Mo was Ko'd by an over the hill Cro Cop in Rizin...

Back