So...Jones to Rizin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363827

If the news is true, then his career in the state is done. I doubt he could stop fighting with his cocaine and hookers lifestye.

Rizin it is then.

we aaaare rizin!!!!

jon jones vs gabi
jon jones vs baruto

Sure. Rizin could use Jones to get into the USA PPV market.

Lol, Worldwide is so predictable when someone big gets cut, retires, or pops in the UFC

oh really? and who would he fight exactly?
This. On the surface it's a cool idea to think about. But considering how mo was able to do, I think the skill disparity between Jones and whoever they find would be like Rory vs daley. Or the early Jones fight where he got a td followed by huge elbow

Jones will not be fired by the ufc. they will not risk to see one of their biggest names in another orgainsation even if he is a cheat.

he will serve his supsension while still being under ufc contract.

Jones will not be fired by the ufc. they will not risk to see one of their biggest names in another orgainsation even if he is a cheat.

he will serve his supsension while still being under ufc contract.

yup
they will hold onto him for dear life, giving him to Scott Coker is WME-IMG putting both barrels in their mouth

Jones to Rizin would be a good move for him IF he gets banned but I dont believe UFC will allow it to happen. Jones makes too much money for the UFC and they will do anything to keep him in.

LOL at anyone thinking UFC would release him.

Back