So Jones can still be suspended again

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
After reading a bit with the decision, usada can still suspend him for 40 months if they are unhappy with his cooperation. I find that interesting, does that mean he gets suspended if the people he snitched on don't fail drug tests? LOL, Jones will have to keep working for usada for the next 3 years it looks like, I doubt any fighter would want to be near him.
Looking like poor cowboy is gonna get targeted.
Jones can still get suspended and banned from competition and I find that hilarious. Burning bridges and still not completely off the hook.

USADA will do fooking nuttin unfortunately.

Do you really think USADA will re-suspend him if he doesn’t cooperate? Yeah right. That was just their legal excuse to get him off earlier. They are ending his suspension 5 days before UFC 230. The fix is fully in.

After reading a bit with the decision, usada can still suspend him for 40 months if they are unhappy with his cooperation. I find that interesting, does that mean he gets suspended if the people he snitched on don't fail drug tests? LOL, Jones will have to keep working for usada for the next 3 years it looks like, I doubt any fighter would want to be near him.
Looking like poor cowboy is gonna get targeted.
Jones can still get suspended and banned from competition and I find that hilarious. Burning bridges and still not completely off the hook.

where is this "jones is snitching" thing coming from? I'm not trying to argue with you, but I keep seeing people say it but no source.

It's a fucking joke the whole thing..

Danas over there saying science this and that

Meanwhile it's known hes giving up fighter and coaches as well as a supplier for a lesser sentence that u mentioned could be reinstated of he's lying..why snitch if it's science backing you LMFAO...

I'm so done with the UFC and cheaters..what a bunch of pussies that's right pussies

You gotta be a pussy to take steroids
You gotta be an even bigger pussy to enable someone to use steroids
And you gotta be the biggest pussy to not prosecute a steroid user correctly when its your job too..

Bunch of pussies

HAHAHAHA @ thinking Juicehead will EVER be held accountable for his cheating & criminality.

Dude is untouchable.

It's a fucking joke the whole thing..

Danas over there saying science this and that

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

Do you really think USADA will re-suspend him if he doesn’t cooperate? Yeah right. That was just their legal excuse to get him off earlier. They are ending his suspension 5 days before UFC 230. The fix is fully in.
I completely agree. I thinks its #1 bullshit, but i agree.

where is this "jones is snitching" thing coming from? I'm not trying to argue with you, but I keep seeing people say it but no source.
Here you go.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news

HAHAHAHA @ thinking Juicehead will EVER be held accountable for his cheating & criminality.

Dude is untouchable.

You have to admit though, USADA gave him 40 months and he reduced it by a being a snitch. No luck involved in that, he basically admitted that he has cheated and relied on the clause to reduce the suspension.
If Jones was not a rat, he would have been suspended for 4 years.

They should call Jones the Golden Snitch .
golden-snitch-preview.jpg

Once a snitch always a snitch I guess

Here you go.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news

You have to admit though, USADA gave him 40 months and he reduced it by a being a snitch. No luck involved in that, he basically admitted that he has cheated and relied on the clause to reduce the suspension.

Same as when he ratted on weed smokers, then admitted he was a ganj-addict. lmao

How credible is a cocaine junkie anyway? You seriously can't trust a person whose doing hard drugs.

What a shit show. USADA has no integrity and neither does UFC.

UFC should just release him in protest.

That's just CYA stuff. Jon is really a good guy who just gets misunderstood.

Plus he knows all about stephen a smith now so I don't see how he could get in trouble again.

Here you go.

Thank you. Jones will do anything to look out for himself it seems. I'm not judging him at all, I probably would too. It's funny to watch though and I'm glad he's back

Thank you. Jones will do anything to look out for himself it seems. I'm not judging him at all, I probably would too. It's funny to watch though and I'm glad he's back
I was a huge fan too but... guy is too dumb for me to support. I can't wait for him to respond to the snitching allegations.
Jones : I am doing God's work!

I was a huge fan too but... guy is too dumb for me to support. I can't wait for him to respond to the snitching allegations.
Jones : I am doing God's work!

I don't really "support" him but I'll be fuckin excited when he has a fight lined up. I'm a shameless mma fan (like many on here <Lmaoo>)

Back