So jacare vs gastelum, your thoughts?

Really would prefer the weidman fight but maybe they're having him and bisping next which I also like

Jacare is a beast but it's tough to go against Gastelum. I won't drop money on this one. Good matchup

tr2qGqN.jpg

What the...

If Jacare doesn't win this, then he might want to move to LHW.

Jacare can certainly sub Kelvin, like Duckman did. If he goes in with that game plan, and doesn't get drawn into a slug fest...then Kelvin has a strong chance, imo...and I'm a huge Jacare fan.

If Jacare doesn't win this, then he might want to move to LHW.
such a great top heavy division. every fight between Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold and Gastelum determines who's 6th best and who's 3rd best.

i think Jacare has fights even if he loses. his comeback victory was sick. of course every one of the top 6 beats everyone #7 or lower in the division, but it was still sick.

but if he loses 2 in a row, it's time to consider what's next.

Much more dangerous fight for Jacare than having to fight Weidman. Mainly because Gastelum has knock out power.

I like this fight who ever wins deserves a title fight
Jacare has been a top guy for ever it seems.
Gastelum has all the tools and potential to be a champ (as long as tacos don’t come up on his path)
I think gastelum takes it by TKO in the late rounds.
Great fight!
Agreed winner should fight for the title or fight Yoel if Whittaker's not ready. Gastelum has the best striking in the division but his TDD is weak, Jacare is very good at wrestling for a BJJ guy he took down Whittaker and had Yoel grabbing the fences to stay up.

Gastelum might be able to KO Jacare as he closes the distance but once he gets the clinch I think he'll take him down easily and get a RNC when Gas gives up his back to get up.

It's either gonna look alot like Whittaker vs Jacare or Weidman vs Gastelum

He’s still got to beat My Boy before you can make that claim.

I think he will beat Jacare by KO or decision though.

if weidman can control and sub him on the ground you dont think Jacare can? Jacare is better on the ground than Weidman by a longshot

if weidman can control and sub him on the ground you dont think Jacare can? Jacare is better on the ground than Weidman by a longshot
Weidman has better TDs suited to get gastelum down in my opinion. I bank on Kelvin being able to keep it standing. But if jacare lands takedowns yeah he’ll win for sure.

Weidman is injured. Amazing how some of you spend so much time on here but don't know anything.

Duckman certainly doesn't think so.
Weidman definitely has a history of ducking people...... lol

fought Machida,Romero, Rockhold, Mousassi, Anderson Silva x2........but he's ducking Jacare....

Good matchup, Imo. I like both for different reasons but think Kelvin might have the edge.

I think Gastelum beats jacare the same way whittaker did. 2nd rd tko.
I'm a gastelum fan so i'm biased tho

Good fight. Don't want either guy to lose, but would prefer if Jacare gets the W at this point in their careers.

Weidman definitely has a history of ducking people...... lol

fought Machida,Romero, Rockhold, Mousassi, Anderson Silva x2........but he's ducking Jacare....

"but he's ducking Jacare". Correct, thanks for playing.

Back