So is weed banned in the UFC or not?

You can't have a certain amount in your system on fight day. According to Dana, the threshold is extremely forgiving and you should be fine as long as you quit within the weak, but I believe Gastelum stated that he failed even though he stopped smoking a lot earlier.
Different people process marijuana differently. Body fat is also a factor. Gsstelum has higher body fat than most fighters. Metabolites are stored in fat.

You can smoke a blunt a day and be fine if you just sweat it out. Really not hard

i was going to come on here and post something fly.

but i cant remember what it was.

it must be because i was high.

Cynthia Calvillo tests positive for weed and gets a suspension, but Nate Diaz lights up a blunt on live TV at a UFC event and Sean O'Malley uploads vids of him smoking the reefer on Instagram and talks openly about it on The MMA Hour.
{<huh}

Am I missing something?
Yes, you're missing about 60 IQ points.

Cynthia Calvillo tests positive for weed and gets a suspension, but Nate Diaz lights up a blunt on live TV at a UFC event and Sean O'Malley uploads vids of him smoking the reefer on Instagram and talks openly about it on The MMA Hour.
{<huh}

Am I missing something?
12hrs before and 12hrs after.. can't be in your system. Most fail the post fight piss test.. as some who smoke prior to competition, do so to aid with anxiety (shootz, it wasn't rare to see fighters puffing in the parking lots and in the corners backstage, prior to fights bitd), while the others fail post fight because they smoked after a fight. It's rare the dirty comes up from the pre fight piss test, but it has happened. Out of competition is fine, just like any drug beside a PED or Steroid, is fine if "out of competition".

You just can't fight high. It's the same reason Jon Jones wasn't suspended when he tested positive for cocaine out of competition

Different people process marijuana differently. Body fat is also a factor. Gsstelum has higher body fat than most fighters. Metabolites are stored in fat.

If metabolites are stored in fat, Gastelum must have an entire marijuana factory in his body.

It's legal. Everybodies onn weedroids.

Not a good look for a body armor representative especially when you are mediocre as a fighter.

Isn’t it 48 hours before the fight and before their post fight drug test?

I am like the judges and refs on this one. I can't figure it out

Its also why you are a poor bum hippie.
Yes, I am a poor bum hippie. You nailed it, Simple Simon. As I sit here in my own home with my 3 dogs crashed on my leather couch or hardwood floors right next to my 60th anniversary custom painted Fender Telecaster. I am a poor bum hippie.
1520196037170.jpg

How come Diaz got popped so often? But Sugar Seans instagram appears he smokes until the day of the fight and after but no flags??
sugar need to have a talk with his dealer, hes pushing sherm and reggie

Even if they were trying to crack down that much on marijuana (which they aren't) that would never hold up. There is no proof of what he was actually smoking.
A knock at the door from a USADA official the day after would prove what he was actually smoking.

Back