So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

The difference between you and me is that my ideas are backed up by research while yours are based on Facebook memes and sensationalist CNN headlines.

Hahahahahaha

You really are a gem.

my life is actually better, as are the Federal Employees that received a raise far greater than the grand total of ZERO I got under Obama

Conversely, how exactly is ANYONE'S life worse?

How are peoples retirement accounts doing?

That means nothing though. Are you trying to lower actual taxes paid, increase actual taxes paid, or do you just like hearing the word tax cut?
I’m not going to go though all of them, but get rid of a lot of things corporations use to get around taxes. Not the incentives given though

I’m not going to go though all of them, but get rid of a lot of things corporations use to get around taxes. Not the incentives given though
Okay. So corporations would end up paying more in taxes. I'm for that, but I'm sure most conservatives are not.

FCC is out of control
Our allies dont really trust us
He didnt pull out of the middle east like he said, instead he increased our ties deeper.
he didnt introduce term limits
he cant make health care better
His tax plan is a pile of shit that benefits big corporations and rich people, like himself
where is the Trillion dollar infrastructure plane? hmmm
Science and R&d got no boost which is a serious thing we need to boost.
Medicare and Medicaid bill is worst.
He basically showed that he republicans are the most insane bunch of brain dead assholes in congress
The military budget is WAY to big.......
we are on the verge of a 2nd north Korean war..

Yeah he has dropped no heavy bills or plans to make american great, if anything he's made it worst.

wait he can tweet bullshit 24/7 and grab them in the pussy....yep hes doing great sorry.

I expected Trump to do little and so far he's done nothing. Which isnt that surprising. Anyone who deals with a wide range of personalities on a daily basis could see that Trump is someone who projects things he is not to further a self image.

Come 2020 i'd be surprised if he breaks 60 million total votes. For his tactic of blaming 'liberals' for everything when the republicans have majority should become tiresome over the next three years.

Just noticed your name. I won’t put any more effort in trying to educate someone named after one of the worst human beings in history.

I was shocked you didn't take a swipe at that low-hanging fruit right off the bat.

Really, though, you're a very stupid person, and your delusions about being well-read, well-researched, and admirably impartial are fucking hilarious in light of how little research one would need to do to safely dismiss all of your positions are reductive and self-interested silliness.

That is unless you are trolling. If that's the case, well done.

The new white belt Russian Defense team returned from being banned are great. Even crazier than ever, and the perma-double yellow right wingers sinking into insanity have joined them in forming a super team. Great laughs in this thread. Keep it up.

I’m injured still and have time since I’m not running or doing my leg days. You’ve got two weeks or so left.

LoGA82eQVP4CruW1A13oiC_320.jpg

Stock market breaking records daily.

Unemployment is at a 17 year low.

Military is stronger than ever.

Stock market is on the same exact trajectory it has been on for 7.5 years.

Unemployment is exactly on the path it has been for 6 years.

Our military is not as strong as it was last year before the Navy played bumper cars with multple battle ships.

None of this has absolutely anything to do with Trump.

Stock market is on the same exact trajectory it has been on for 7.5 years.

Unemployment is exactly on the path it has been for 6 years.

Our military is not as strong as it was last year before the Navy played bumper cars with multple battle ships.

None of this has absolutely anything to do with Trump.

Beat me to it.

Back