So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

so you obviously give obama credit for those two

why is that obvious to you?

i dont. i realize that the president actually has little power over those things.

everyone said the economy would tank and everything would go to shit if he was elected

no everyone didnt, and theres still time.

Why, do you deny the problem of global warming?
Global warming is occurring. The greenhouse effect is also real. Man is casuing greenhouse gas concentrations to increase through burning of fossil fuels and agriculture.

The earth has been warming for the last 15,000 years since the end of the last ice age. 18,000 years ago Wisconsin was uninhabitable as it was covered in an ice sheet.

The earth will continue to warm, even if man were to go extinct today, because of Milankovitch cycles. Eventually, we will enter another ice age. In the meantime, we will continue to see modest temperature increases (about 1 degree of average surface warming in 120 years) and sea level rises.

Attempting to regulate carbon dioxide emissions to remedy global warming is deeply foolish. The world economy cannot function at even half efficiency without carbon-based energy, and the world's poorest are the most dependent on carbon.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

How do you think Russia would "find" the emails? I'll grant Trump this, he speaks in a way where people know exactly what he means but guys like you can give a more generous interpretation of what he says.

Again, he is ok with it. He is telling Russia they'll be rewarded.

I guess we are to believe that Russia would just do a google search or something and find the hacked emails. And we are also going to pretend that Trump Jr. did not receive emails from wikileaks about the emails and we'll also pretend that Trump Jr. never told his dad about it. The timing is just coincidence.

And we know that Russia was the source of the attacks, so why is Trump claiming intelligence agencies are wrong, he believes Putin and the hacker is "some fat guy living in his mom's basement"? Why is he denying the evidence?
It's clear to me you don't carefully read my posts. Again, when Trump said that, THE SERVER WAS ALREADY OFFLINE. He could not have been telling Russia to hack anything because there was nothing to hack. He was suggesting that Russia could release the ALREADY HACKED 30000 e-mails, which would ALREADY BE IN RUSSIA'S POSSESSION, that the Clintons deleted before turning over the server to the FBI.

As for why Trump has disputed the claim of the intelligence agencies, I already addressed that in a previous post.

It's clear to me you don't carefully read my posts. Again, when Trump said that, THE SERVER WAS ALREADY OFFLINE. He could not have been telling Russia to hack anything because there was nothing to hack. He was suggesting that Russia could release the ALREADY HACKED 30000 e-mails, which would ALREADY BE IN RUSSIA'S POSSESSION, that the Clintons deleted before turning over the server to the FBI.

As for why Trump has disputed the claim of the intelligence agencies, I already addressed that in a previous post.

I am reading them and they're not addressing the problem.

What do you think Trump meant by "find the emails"? It is not possible to "find them" without working with the hackers, right? Do you think it's bizarre that he was accurately able to call on Russia, of all the countries, to find them? You know, Trump like totally believes Putin yet called on them specifically to find the emails.

You're just getting mad at the push back, I am not having even the slightest trouble reading your posts. You're also ignoring the stuff you don't want to address.

Global warming is occurring. The greenhouse effect is also real. Man is casuing greenhouse gas concentrations to increase through burning of fossil fuels and agriculture.

The earth has been warming for the last 15,000 years since the end of the last ice age. 18,000 years ago Wisconsin was uninhabitable as it was covered in an ice sheet.

The earth will continue to warm, even if man were to go extinct today, because of Milankovitch cycles. Eventually, we will enter another ice age. In the meantime, we will continue to see modest temperature increases (about 1 degree of average surface warming in 120 years) and sea level rises.

Attempting to regulate carbon dioxide emissions to remedy global warming is deeply foolish. The world economy cannot function at even half efficiency without carbon-based energy, and the world's poorest are the most dependent on carbon.

OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

It was more a commentary that he's trying to implement it...you schmuck.

Lol.

Oh, I get it...
It's like "moving on her like a B*tch, but I just couldn't get there."

- President Donald Trump

Oh, I get it...
It's like "moving on her like a B*tch, but I just couldn't get there."

- 2005 Donald Trump (wasn't president yet, nor was even in the political environment

fixed that for ya...just so we can take that quote in full context.

(see how when ya add FACTS to things, it kind of changes the entire context of the quote?)

MYYc6cM.gif

fixed that for ya...just so we can take that quote in full context.

MYYc6cM.gif

He still said it and admitted to it.

Paragon of virtue he is...

The enormous tax cut for the top six percent sure will drain that swamp!
Are ya loving this born millionaire asshole?

He still said it and admitted to it.

Paragon of virtue he is...

Maybe he should have denied it while in office, and then admit it later on?

1200px-Bill_Clinton_portrait_%282015%29.jpg

I don't think about it much, because tbh...I don't care about what his thoughts were back in 2005.

What do you think Trump meant by "find the emails"? It is not possible to "find them" without working with the hackers, right?
....I think you are confused about the meaning of the word "hack". To look at e-mails that have already been acquired through hacking is not the same think as hacking. So again, you have provided no evidence that Trump was "ok with hacking", while I have provided evidence he was opposed to it.

Do you think it's bizarre that he was accurately able to call on Russia, of all the countries, to find them?
Your timing is way off. When Trump made that statement, the media and the Democrats had been hollering about Russian hacking for months already. Trump didn't "accurately call on Russia" like picking a needle out of a haystack.

A typical response from someone who has spent little to no time studying geology, atmospheric physics, and the IPCC report.

Maybe he should have denied it while in office, and then admit it later on?

1200px-Bill_Clinton_portrait_%282015%29.jpg

I don't think about it much, because tbh...I don't care about what his thoughts were back in 2005.

Well let's have an impeachment trial and let the chips fall where they may.

The enormous tax cut for the top six percent sure will drain that swamp!
Are ya loving this born millionaire asshole?

I can never wrap myself around the complete subservient slave mentality the american right has towards the ultra rich.

I'm not even sure if this is a troll post or not, they are that crazy to me.
Tax inequality is no laughing matter. Thankfully President Trunp is working hard to rectify these issues. When a small percentage of the population pays all the taxes there is a serious problem

Well let's have an impeachment trial and let the chips fall where they may.

An impeachment trial over something he said on a bus ride during a break in an interview where he happened to be mic'd up?

HAHAHAHAHA!

It's awesome what is said sometimes when President's are mic'd up. Here's Obama openly stating his intent to change policies after being elected...

Reach for the stars, lil snowflake!

How about the democratic party just work on creating a better candidate than fucking Hillary Clinton?

How's that?

You got 3 years to better your party! go go!

I can never wrap myself around the complete subservient slave mentality the american right has towards the ultra rich.

I'm not even sure if this is a troll post or not, they are that crazy to me.
The American right has do be a fantastic job of selling these tax cuts. I'm wealthy but not so wealthy that they'd help me. It's obscene.

An impeachment trial over something he said on a bus ride during a break in an interview where he happened to be mic'd up?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Reach for the stars, lil snowflake!

How about the democratic party just work on creating a better candidate than fucking Hillary Clinton?

How's that?

You got 3 years to better your party! go go!

I was thinking more along the lines of Russia, et.al.

I was thinking more along the lines of Russia, et.al.

Russia?

giphy.webp

I'm sure if the Russia thing doesn't stick...they will move on to calling Trump a pedophile next. The racist card isn't working fast enough.

But...just so we are clear here.

We don't want to IMPROVE the democratic party by revisiting certain policies and doctrine...and nominating better candidates as well as removing the corrupt control DNC system of super delegates?

No no...the answer here is try and find some dirt on Donnie and impeach him?

Last edited:
....I think you are confused about the meaning of the word "hack". To look at e-mails that have already been acquired through hacking is not the same think as hacking. So again, you have provided no evidence that Trump was "ok with hacking", while I have provided evidence he was opposed to it.

Your timing is way off. When Trump made that statement, the media and the Democrats had been hollering about Russian hacking for months already. Trump didn't "accurately call on Russia" like picking a needle out of a haystack.

Fine, you're unwilling to address the points (the questions were straight forward). I'm cool with letting is stand as is. We're not getting anywhere with this type of stuff.

One thing I need to address though is Trump's word is not evidence bud.

A typical response from someone who has spent little to no time studying geology, atmospheric physics, and the IPCC report.

Didn't you accuse me earlier of making assumptions about what I know or don't know? Cool story man. We can address this stuff in a separate thread that is bound to arise.

Russia?

giphy.webp

I'm sure if the Russia thing doesn't stick...they will move on to calling Trump a pedophile next. The racist card isn't working fast enough.

Well, if he's done nothing wrong then there's nothing for him to fear. I'm willing to see where the investigation goes and accept the end result. You know.. Like an adult.

5 trump threads on the first page and only one is a policy thread. The rest are birch threads bitching about trump saying things and one about someone taking a hat. Get a hobby. Get laid.

Did you post this same thing in all the threads we've had with conservatives bitching about Vogue, GQ, Time, Jimmy Kimmel, Meryl Streep etc etc etc etc

Back