So is there any truth that Floyd was out till 4am the night before Conor?

I mean he made Canelo look like an amateur. Conor had a chance at landing a ko, but the reality was Uber slim.

Not sure if been posted or not but every video of him I have ever seen basically states he never "partys" in the sense of drinking or drugs. He spends shit tons of money on his posse and people around him while chilling.

lol at the percentage of Sherdoggers who have never watched an episode of 24/7

He sleeps during the day you jabronis

That's not why Rose was saying that. Rose said what he said knowing people would think that Floyd was out all night at a club partying and still beat Conor when here it's just business as usual for floyd.
Pointless statement by him which lead to my pointless thread.
Although there might have been a couple sherdoggers that learnt something today.

That's not why Rose was saying that. Rose said what he said knowing people would think that Floyd was out all night at a club partying and still beat Conor when here it's just business as usual for floyd.
Pointless statement by him which lead to my pointless thread.
Although there might have been a couple sherdoggers that learnt something today.

I understand that. But you would think Sherdog is a place where nobody would buy into it. Because you would only have to have seen one countdown show, in the last 11 years, for a fight involving the greatest technical boxer ever.

It was probably smart to stay awake into the early hours of the morning so that he wouldn't be tired when he fought into the early hours of the morning the next day. Just saying.

A 50-0 pro boxer vs an MMA fighter with 0-0 boxing record. Hmm I wonder if Floyd really tried?

You're an absolute moron if you thought a guy who has never boxed had a shot against an all time great who has never lost. I said this before the fight and I'm saying it now. Any credibility you had discussing combat sports is gone now.

He was playing poker at Aria late night . I would've taken his stack if I didn't have to wake up early for a pool party . Also he wasn't at the 2/5 table I was playing at .

You're an absolute moron if you thought a guy who has never boxed had a shot against an all time great who has never lost. I said this before the fight and I'm saying it now. Any credibility you had discussing combat sports is gone now.

What a dumb thread. He was up until 4 AM at his own night club? OMG! That's horrible! Since as we all know, the fight was at 6 AM. Oh, wait, no it wasn't, and Floyd is at his night club all the time. Clearly it'd be far better if he went to sleep at 6 PM, woke up at 4 AM, and then was sleepy as fuck come fight time.

why would this be a bad thing though?? if the fight is at night, wouldnt it make sense to sleep the day?

whats the point in waking up early in the morning and then fight when you're normally going to sleep?

I wasn't conned, the whole thing was a business transaction, a spectacle. I think Conor did better than most thought he would though.

People acting like he has to get up like a normal person and work a 9-5 before boxing Conor

apparently a lot (maybe most) pro boxers are stuck in the getting up morning routine which might fuck them over because they're not going to be peak-performing on 10 PM PPVs.

Really like the way that Floyd questions conventional wisdom and thinks outside the box with this kind of stuff.

I think it's a quality that separates him, Jon Jones, and Conor McGregor from 90%+ of MMA fighters when it comes to success.

Back