So is there any truth that Floyd was out till 4am the night before Conor?

He always adjusts his sleep schedule during fight camps so he's at his peak when it's time to fight. He was probably out promoting his strip club but he doesn't drink at all. He definitely wasn't getting wasted

It's true. Floyd has confirmed before his sleeping hours are pretty much 6:30am to 2:30pm.
So what Rose was stating was just business as usual for Floyd.
Thanks for the info. I dont really follow boxing or boxers since Lewis retired in 04.

Conor could pull an all-nighter and still finish Mayweather in an MMA fight easily. So....

most likely very true

this fight for Floyd was like grabbing a random amateur from the streets and sticking him in the ring

Conor could pull an all-nighter and still finish Mayweather in an MMA fight easily. So....
Yup. And that fight would be just as much as a joke, if not more

I remember when there was rumors of Floyd fighting Conor in ufc.
Yeah...? No.

Fight will never happen.

You guys are stupid to believe any of this

Floyd goes to bed at 5AM EVERY NIGHT. His training starts in middle of the day during 1pm.

Ariel Helwani was at his strip club to host an interview and Mayweather stopped by to talk to the camera for a little bit and went home the night before he fought Conor.

He may have been out late, but I doubt he was getting drunk. Not sure he even drinks.

Ariel talked about he had an interview with Floyd during the week at his "Girl Collection". Ariel ended up waiting really like until like 3 AM to talk to him. So not sure about the very night before, but yes pretty sure he was seen there very late during the week.

Yes Im sure its true - I have heard stories from his sparring partners about being called to train at 2am. They say with Floyd you never know what time hes going to call you for a session

Probably. Floyd usually started his training around 6 pm or later. He's not a morning person

I don't see why this is a big deal at all if it's true. I'm sure an entire NFL team could pull an all-nighter (as long as they weren't horribly hungover) and easily beat a college football team that had a full 8 hours of sleep with no problem. We're talking about an elite boxer (not GOAT IMO, but one of the all-time greats) vs. an MMA fighter who trained for a single high-level boxing match. The 12-year age gap and less-than-optimal night of sleep aren't going to make up for the years of training and experience Mayweather has.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me. It's not like he needed to be at 100% to walk through Conor.
Why because Floyd is the best boxer of all time with 50 fights and no loses and Conor has never had an amateur boxing match, or is because you're just hating on Conor?

Why because Floyd is the best boxer of all time with 50 fights and no loses and Conor has never had an amateur boxing match, or is because you're just hating on Conor?
Floyd isn't the best boxer of all time, and Conor is the one who chose to step in the boxing ring with him.

I don't see why this is a big deal at all if it's true. I'm sure an entire NFL team could pull an all-nighter (as long as they weren't horribly hungover) and easily beat a college football team that had a full 8 hours of sleep with no problem. We're talking about an all-time great boxer vs. an MMA fighter who trained for a single high-level boxing match. The 12-year age gap and one less-than-optimal night of sleep aren't going to make up for the years of training and experience Mayweather has.
You forgot to hate on Conor. Pff. Newb.

Floyd isn't the best boxer of all time, and Conor is the one who chose to step in the boxing ring with him.
Ya, for the >60 million he'd step in against a prime Tyson.
Conor didn't lose because he sucks, he lost because it was Floyd and let's not forget that Conor has never boxed before.

I can confirm that he was out till 4 am.

All you fans thinking Conor had a chance got duped. A true bank robbery at it's finest.

If Floyd fought in the late 70s to 80s, he'd have been forced to fight Sugar Ray Leonard, Hearns, prime Duran, etc and would definitely have losses. I'm okay with someone calling him the 21st century GOAT, but not all time.

Back