So is Stipe really the toughest man on the planet ?

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Like would he legitimately best all 7 billion plus human beings in the world in a 1 in 1 fight?

There are legit tough people out there not in MMA or any combat sport. Just life made them good fighters. And Stipe isn't massive for a HW.

Always wondered about that. Must be wierd being the toughest human being in the world

"Just life made them good fighters"

You don't learn how to box, and wrestle through "just life"

It's either him, Cain, DC, or Jones until proven otherwise. Stipe has the best case at this point.

LOL man get the fuck out of here. I guess you probably thought Bob Sapp was gunna crush everyone too? What in the fuck makes you think Lebron james could beat ANYONE in the UFC in a fight? Get the fuck out of here.
Imagine that mauling that would be Khabib vs. LeBron lol.

Imagine that mauling that would be Khabib vs. LeBron lol.

Holy shit dude ... and thats crazy that that seems totally real. Khadid would just take him down and smash his face in all the while screaming 'give up, i am the champ' in his face. wow.

A non-professional fighter could beat an MMA fighter under the right circumstances, so no.

Holy shit dude ... and thats crazy that that seems totally real. Khadid would just take him down and smash his face in all the while screaming 'give up, i am the champ' in his face. wow.
We should have a gauntlet where Khabib has to face all the A-level athletes people fetishize around here.

5 rounds. Khabib vs. Below one by one
1. LeBron
2 . Ronaldo
3. Shaq
4. JJ Watt
5. Michael Phelps
6. Tom Brady

First death in the octagon.

A non-professional fighter could beat an MMA fighter under the right circumstances, so no.

True but what are the odds? Videos exist of nobodies out of the crowd knocking out a 'mma fighter' but how likely is it that some bum who was in the arena last night steps in the cage with ngannou and wins? I'd literally bet my life in the african homie

this is unarmed combat.

go into armed combat with trained special forces and you things get much more extreme. stipe could maybe defeat them in an MMA match but between airstrikes, guns, knives and integrated communications, a Green Baret or Navy Seal could easily defeat an MMA fighter.

Like would he legitimately best all 7 billion plus human beings in the world in a 1 in 1 fight?

There are legit tough people out there not in MMA or any combat sport. Just life made them good fighters. And Stipe isn't massive for a HW.

Always wondered about that. Must be wierd being the toughest human being in the world
Nothing can replace training for hours every day to win fights.

images

this is unarmed combat.

go into armed combat with trained special forces and you things get much more extreme. stipe could maybe defeat them in an MMA match but between airstrikes, guns, knives and integrated communications, a Green Baret or Navy Seal could easily defeat an MMA fighter.
Maybe defeat them in mma?

True but what are the odds? Videos exist of nobodies out of the crowd knocking out a 'mma fighter' but how likely is it that some bum who was in the arena last night steps in the cage with ngannou and wins? I'd literally bet my life in the african homie
What videos are there of nobodies knocking out mma fighters? And stipe isn’t just some mma fighter.

this is unarmed combat.

But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about a fist fight. We could push some buttons (figuratively and literally) and kill everyone on the planet. But that’s irrelevant to this conversation. In a fist fight Stipe could beat them all.

What videos are there of nobodies knocking out mma fighters? And stipe isn’t just some mma fighter.

Off the top of my head I know there is one in las vegas where they were doing some 'last this amount of time' with a MMA fighter and win money and the guy KOed the guy rushing in during the first exchange. Here's one from crazy old 'russia' http://uproxx.com/sports/a-russian-...d-and-knocked-out-his-opponent-in-30-seconds/ but I think your talking my post the wrong way. I put 'mma fighter' in quotations for a reason. I dont think any nobody could beat stipe of any other HW in a fight. not sure if you think I ment otherwise.

this is unarmed combat.

Nice joke!

Statistically, no one beats him. Of course there can be a freak accident where someone upper cuts him and knocks him out, but given a statistically significant sample size, stipe is indeed the baddest man on the planet.

LOL man get the fuck out of here. I guess you probably thought Bob Sapp was gunna crush everyone too? What in the fuck makes you think Lebron james could beat ANYONE in the UFC in a fight? Get the fuck out of here.
Bob Sapp was a scary fucking dude when he was trying.

Back