So is McGregor a genius selfpromoter or he is destroying his life and career?

Definitely a lot of both.

Hitting an offical in the face is never good no matter how you spin it. Especially when you just became a father.

Both, and he's selling you guys a character and story.

He got the money fight he wanted with Mayweather, and now he's going full on Tony Montana.

A lot of people think it's all a part of his act, he's being a "genius selfpromoter" lol.

Fucking hell.

It's amusing that some folk think everything he does is an 'act' or 'staged'

Conor before the fight:

"I know what I'll do; if Charlie wins, I'll jump over the cage, push the ref, give one of the Bellator people a slap. Yeah, it'll be like the UFC taking over Bellator and it'll keep me relevant"

McGregor made a fortune, he conned everyone and weaselled his way to where he is. The sport has suffered, the fans have suffered...but hey...then ma has fancy suits. Good for him.

Please, I beg you, to elaborate on that.

MMA revolves around Conor? You begrudging Conor FAN BOIS are something else.

Please, I beg you, to elaborate on that.

MMA revolves around Conor? You begrudging Conor FAN BOIS are something else.

Your limited ability to communicate makes it difficult to understand what the fuck you're talking about.

Didn't he say partying is weakness for the soul?

I miss Zen McGregor.

money and fame can change so many people.

it is hard to resist to NOT fuck girls like this if they offer themselves.
the best way to get out from because of a girlfriend is just stay away from those partys.
the devil gets nearly every man with whores like this :), marriage or a girlfriend is not a reason, the dick has a seperate brain.

maxresdefault.jpg

rita-ora-pics--5.jpg

You said Conor ruined the sport and I asked you to elaborate on that.

Fucked up two divisions by refusing to defend.

Went off to fight a 40 year old retired boxer and lost embarrassingly.

Still refuses to defend.

Etc...

well he did convinced his entire nuthugging fanbase that he was going to ko Floyd stiff, so in that part he did an amazing self-promoting job. i think the money just went to to his head and nose by snorting half of my country.

EDIT: while sitting on the LW belt thinking that stalling the division for another money fight is an amazing job... he's wasting his prime in one money fight and coke with hoes

Fucked up two divisions by refusing to defend.

So he fucked up two divisions, in your opinion - not the sport.

Went off to fight a 40 year old retired boxer and lost embarrassingly.

Mmmm, not sure what that has to do with MMA suffering.

Still refuses to defend.

Well, that's what you're re-phrasing in point 1.

For someone who has made the sport suffer on the whole and for the fans in your eyes, you'd think you'd be able to come up with more than 2 opinions on it.

What do you mean "self" promoter?

You got any idea how much money the UFC spent getting this guy to become a star?

So he fucked up two divisions, in your opinion - not the sport.

Mmmm, not sure what that has to do with MMA suffering.

Well, that's what you're re-phrasing in point 1.

For someone who has made the sport suffer on the whole and for the fans in your eyes, you'd think you'd be able to come up with more than 2 opinions on it.

If you sincerely think what Conor has done for MMA has been beneficial to the sport there isn't much I can say to you. The guy is delegitimizing division titles, performing in circus spectacles, while ducking legit challengers. He's a total fraud.

- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
- Bellator cage intrusion incident
- Ireland mafia issue
- Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
- Pacquiao fight (WTF)
- 10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel

rs_1024x759-171204162734-1024.jourdan-dunn-rita-ora-conor-mcgregor-irina-shayk.ct.120417.jpg

What do you think ???

This are signs Conor McGregor as lost control of his life ? drugs, fame and parties has gotten to him and he will be bankrup and dead in the next years ???

Or all this shit is just a way to make the news and make his name even more famous ?? Is all this planned by him just to stay relevant while inactive ???

What do you think ??

- Lost control ??
- Stay relevant masterplan ??

Is this a serious question? The man went from living on welfare, off the couch with his girlfriend who supported him, to raking in 100+ million in a relatively short amount of time.

Say what you want about his lack of character, integrity, etc. but he's a genius at self promotion and was able to set himself apart despite not being the most physically gifted or skilled. He has made more money than the entire UFC roster has made within the past decade.

There's nothing to indicate Conor is burning through his money like MC Hammer. The guy only rents/leases vehicles unless they've been gifted to him, he showers strippers and party girls with singles, and there's no evidence he abuses drugs. His only bad expense is when he spends on his entourage full of ass lickers, otherwise Conor is living the fake rich life.

If you sincerely think what Conor has done for MMA has been beneficial to the sport there isn't much I can say to you.

I never said he was or wasn't beneficial to the sport. You said something about him making MMA and the fans suffering and I asked you to elaborate. To be honest, that's a big claim, but those are the only reasons you can come up with? Come on now, man.

The guy is delegitimizing division titles

Oh, stop. I agree on the point of belts - if you have it and aren't going to defend it, why hold it. Most fighters who can make anywhere from 155 to 170 would pick a fight with Conor over a title shot. After the moaning about him getting the title shot at 155 died down and a lot of people started to break the fight down, Alvarez was going to maul him, but then after the fight, Alvarez was a bum or a stylistically perfect match for Conor all of a sudden.

Again; don't hold on to the belt if you've no intention of defending it, but some folk go on like UFC belts have the prestige and history of the WBC HW boxing belt.

performing in circus spectacles, while ducking legit challengers. He's a total fraud.

You don't think a fighter would take a boxing match for that amount of money? Of course they would. Who has he ducked? Almost every Champion in the UFC gets accused of this. The only contenders were Ferguson and Nurmagomedov - who couldn't make the weight, and instead had to fight Lee for the interim belt.

If the UFC were so worried about Conor delegitimizing the division and belt, why did they allow him to box Mayweather?

Back