So is McGregor a genius selfpromoter or he is destroying his life and career?

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
- Bellator cage intrusion incident
- Ireland mafia issue
- Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
- Pacquiao fight (WTF)
- 10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel

rs_1024x759-171204162734-1024.jourdan-dunn-rita-ora-conor-mcgregor-irina-shayk.ct.120417.jpg

What do you think ???

This are signs Conor McGregor as lost control of his life ? drugs, fame and parties has gotten to him and he will be bankrup and dead in the next years ???

Or all this shit is just a way to make the news and make his name even more famous ?? Is all this planned by him just to stay relevant while inactive ???

What do you think ??

- Lost control ??
- Stay relevant masterplan ??

Didn't he say partying is weakness for the soul?

I miss Zen McGregor.

I think he's doing it right, I would've done the same. Minimizing brain damage while maximizing profit, you only get 10 years of career

He’s destroying something alright

<{jackyeah}>

- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
parties are fun. drugs are fun
Bellator cage intrusion incident
overblown non-story
Ireland mafia issue
overblown non-story. plus, mafia is cool as fuck. haven't you seen Goodfellas? or since we're talking the Irish Mob, the Departed?
Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
sex is fun
Pacquiao fight (WTF)
overblown non-story. Plus, money is fun
10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel
sex is fun

Wait till Conor starts being bad or doing bad before you start to criticize

He accomplished his goals of being a two division UFC champ and being stupid rich
Don't know if he has that hunger or motivation anymore to be as good as he could have been

Last edited:
parties are fun. drugs are fun
overblown non-story
overblown non-story. plus, mafia is cool as fuck. haven't you seen Goodfellas? or since we're talking the Irish Mob, the Departed?
sex is fun
overblown non-story. Plus, money is fun
sex is fun

Somebody doesnt care much about the dublin whatsapp group

Fight random guys in bars can lead you to an injury or even death, cheat on your wife can lead you to a break and a lot of legal issues.

I mean, I am a huge McGregor fan, but even I can understand this kind o behaviour makes clear he is not that focused on his legacy anymore, I would do the same, I can't blame him to be honest, but I am not Conor, he achieved something unbelievable based on work ethic and talent.

But i dont think he is that focused or hungry anymore. Not trying to compare, but this looks a little like Jones after he won the LHW title.

The real question is:

- He is just, as focused as ever, and doing this on pourpose just to stay relevant

or

- He really lost the focus and hunger, and just partying and enjoing without much responsibility anymore

Fuck Conor

He’s a dick

Lamest “champ” ever

No way dude hasn't been getting side pussy for years... no fucking way. I would be bewildered if he wasn't

I'm disappointed in Conor I thought he wanted to be a billionaire.

If I were in his shoes........I would do no differently. And few of you would.

Meh, he seems pretty happy. He has no reason to return to the ufc. I get the feeling although he's good at fighting, that he maybe doesn't actually enjoy it.

I think this is more TMZ than MMA, that's what I think...

Back