so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

giphy.gif
The shithead on the right? Yes. Bones is a loser. He'll be homeless and living off his brothers in a couple of years.

Mighty Mouse is better
DC he atleast fights clean
Fedor aswell
GSP is better
Conor is better he fights clean and dosent cheat.
Stipe
Cain
Jds
Gus

The list goes on. Using flashy moves doesn't make you the best and needing to cheat to overpower your opponents with steroids, cocaine and dirty moves definatly makes you a crap fighter. Jones could have been great if he did what everyone else did train and fight with integrity no eyepokes when he is getting beat etc.
Lmao!!!!

You have got to be kidding

Jds, busted for roids
Fedor the brawler fought in an organization which used encouraged, gave out steroids and had predetermined outcomes, he fought game show hosts further has been knocked out in EVERY sanctioned fight most recently by Meat Head
Conor has been choked out by unranked Diaz
Stipe was stretched by freakin Struve
Cain has fought 4 people in 5 years most recently got stretched by 40year old Werdum.
Gus cant ever secure a single top 10 win!
LOL!!

None of these are remotely valid

You could perhaps make cases for MM, GSP and DC. Who are good-great fighters, not great martial artists and
2 out of 3 of them have said they think Jones is the best weve ever seen, and theyre right.

Jones has shit over his whole legacy
Every fight he had has a huge ? Over it now
Dc is the better fighter ,jones himself has shown us this with his refusal to fight him clean

They overturned the fight they tested positive in tho. He never tested positive for the first fight. Like I said, I'm not saying he's been clean his whole career, but you can't give him a nc for the first fight when he didn't break any rules.
Oh yeah, no they should not overturn the first fight.

Lol, good to see you just dropped your first point of cardio, especially considering the shot Jones took (You know, the fight we're talking about).

Jones got hit clean, early in the fight, and took it like he did every shot in all his other fights that tested clean for. Cardio had NOTHING to do with it. Jones has a good chin.

Confidence is not measurable, and you're retarded if you think it is. Like I said in my post you quoted, it can't be measured.

I just gave you an example of a fighter people THINK is confident (again, no way to know how confident he is) in order to show you how dumb that point is. Show me how I measured his confidence :rolleyes:

As for a strong neck, all you're showing is anecdotal evidence, with ZERO science to back it up (lmao at not knowing physics).

Like I said, I guarantee Overeem has an incredibly strong neck, and has done all those exercises. How good is his amazingly strong neck at helping him take punches?

Does Overeem's strong neck give him a good chin?

Again, your points are anecdotal at best and very stupid in general.

lmao you're hilariously stupid

When you get tired, you get hit more, fact. Thats a direct link to your chin. Jones took the shot because he's on roids. He would probably have been KO'd otherwise,

Yes, confidence is immeasurable, I know, but thats because you cant go inside someones brain to gather data. It is a factor. Dont act like it isn't. When you're confident, you perform better, fact. Conor is definitely confident, you even measured him to be confident in your first post.

And omg, how fking stupid are you lmao. Its common sense that a strong neck plays a big role in how well you take a punch.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-fighters-chin-what-makes-a-fighter-durable
here you go.... heres your science.
There's no studies on this shit obviously because no one would volunteer to get punched in the face to get data. There's also no science behind this shit because its so common sense that they dont even need to perform experiments. Overeem fights guys with fists bigger then his head. His brain is all worn out from getting smashed into his skull. That's why he gets KO'd.

Last edited:
Yes. Without roids Jonny would never have been close to Daniel's level.

lmao you're hilariously stupid

When you get tired, you get hit more, fact. Thats a direct link to your chin. Jones took the shot because he's on roids. He would probably have been KO'd otherwise,

Yes, confidence is immeasurable, I know, but thats because you cant go inside someones brain to gather data. It is a factor. Dont act like it isn't. When you're confident, you perform better, fact. Conor is definitely confident, you even measured him to be confident in your first post.

And omg, how fking stupid are you lmao. Its common sense that a strong neck plays a big role in how well you take a punch.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-fighters-chin-what-makes-a-fighter-durable
here you go.... heres your science.
There's no studies on this shit obviously because no one would volunteer to get punched in the face to get data. There's also no science behind this shit because its so common sense that they dont even need to perform experiments. Overeem fights guys with fists bigger then his head. His brain is all worn out from getting smashed into his skull. That's why he gets KO'd.
:rolleyes:

Did you even read the article you linked to??

First of all, the article states repeatedly that there is no definitive answer as to why some fighters take a punch better than others. Like I've been saying this while time.

" it seems as though every fighter has his own distinct internal wall governing how much trauma can be endured before the body is forced to temporarily shut off the power."

Yup, every fighter has there own threshold for taking shots...no shit.

As for neck strength...

"It only helps in certain instances. The brain has a certain threshold for damage and different brains have different thresholds."

Again, everyone is different. Overeem probably has a stronger neck than Hunt or Nelson or Rothwell, but he can't take nearly the shots they can. And they've all taken plenty of punishment over long careers as well.

As for confidence...

"[Mental strength] doesn’t play a role in it. That kind of mentality is scary more than anything"

It has nothing to do with anything, according to your own source.

And of course, not a single mention of steroids being of any benefit to chin.

Seriously, can you even read??

Yes.

Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot about Cormier...but he didn't lose to a guy who played fair. He lost to a guy with weird USADA tests, as well as flat out failed USADA tests.

I'm sorry to break it to you...but DC has no legit losses on his record.
I suddenly realized this when I read the thread title.
Wow

He officially lost the first fight. It's in the books forever.......dumbass

Yes.

Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot about Cormier...but he didn't lose to a guy who played fair. He lost to a guy with weird USADA tests, as well as flat out failed USADA tests.

I'm sorry to break it to you...but DC has no legit losses on his record.

Smh well fuck it, lets just ignore facts lol

I can.

It's like a racecar driver using nitros.
Bahaha. The fucking evidence is right in front of you and you can't muster up even an ounce of spine to admit your douchehood. You're pathetic.

And to the TS crybaby is as undefeated as I am slender.

I mean... the first fight was close. Without Roids I'd have Cormier winning.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.

What shite are you taking. DC fans are the new McGregor fans.

Jones passed drug tests 1st fight. Win stands.

Jones failed test 2nd fight and got a NC.

DC has a legit loss to Jones, dry your eyes.

Also Lol at you thinking steroids give you better punch resistance! Doesn't work like that.

I think Cormier is now 2-1 vs Jones. I count 214 & 200 as victories for DC.

Don't forget that USC is 4-0 against Texas.

If i know for a fact that he's never done PEDs, then yes. Screw Jones and DC is the real deal, but at this point I just can't trust anyone.

What shite are you taking. DC fans are the new McGregor fans.

Jones passed drug tests 1st fight. Win stands.

Jones failed test 2nd fight and got a NC.

DC has a legit loss to Jones, dry your eyes.

Also Lol at you thinking steroids give you better punch resistance! Doesn't work like that.
I heard there are some roids that help you recover from knock downs faster.

I heard there are some roids that help you recover from knock downs faster.

Would very much doubt it. They build muscle.

Chin and recovery are things Id consider a natural ability you cant enhance.

Look at someone like Eddie Alvarez who has unnatural recovery. That dude gets cracked and dropped but has recovered before he touches the floor! Ive seen him dropped and bounce back up in the middle of a brawl and it didn't stop the exchange.

There are certain fighters who can take multiple knock downs and recover very quickly, Frankie Edgar is another one who has a great ability to recover... Im not science expert but I can see how adding muscle mass is going to help something to do with your brain.

Does roids really give you a better "chin"? Are you better at recieving damage? Id like to know

It's not scientific but watch Bigfoot v Mark hunt 1

Then watch Bigfoot v Mark Hunt 2.

On TRT he went to a decision with Hunt. Off the juice he got KO'ed early

Back