so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

Turinabol
link #1: improves cardio. if you're tired you're going to get hit.
link #2: improves strength, including in the neck. more neck strength means your brain bounces less in your head.
link #3: improves confidence. confidence improves everything.

there are your links.

you goof.
Lmao. This is the most bro-science, idiotic shit I've seen in a while on here.

Cardio, to help avoid getting hit? Jones DID get hit, cardio had nothing to do with it.

Please show me actual evidence that neck strength = good chin. I guarantee you that Overeem had/has a "stronger neck" than almost all HW's, but his chin has always been glass.

Again, confidence is completely immeasurable. And if we're going to just throw out opinions, fine.

Conor is probably the most stupidly confident person in the world, and yet he got wobbled by weak ass Nate Diaz and stopped by brittle handed 40 year old Mayweather.

Your points are stupid.

Lmao. This is the most bro-science, idiotic shit I've seen in a while on here.

Cardio, to help avoid getting hit? Jones DID get hit, cardio had nothing to do with it.

Please show me actual evidence that neck strength = good chin. I guarantee you that Overeem had/has a "stronger neck" than almost all HW's, but his chin has always been glass.

Again, confidence is completely immeasurable. And if we're going to just throw out opinions, fine.

Conor is probably the most stupidly confident person in the world, and yet he got wobbled by weak ass Nate Diaz and stopped by brittle handed 40 year old Mayweather.

Your points are stupid.

eb6.jpg

@bolded... you just proved my cardio point right... Conor getting rocked had nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with him being gassed out.

If confidence isn't measurable then how can you say that Conor is the most stupidly confident person? You just measured his confidence you goof LOLLL. Roids gives you confidence. If it didn't give you confidence you wouldn't take it. This is just a fact.

Looked up "how to improve chin" on google:
Push against your hand with your head and neck without moving your head forward. Repeat the exercise on each side of your head to improve your lateral neck strength as well. Hold a tennis ball under your chin. Using your neck muscles to keep the ball in place helps you get a stronger chin for boxing.

every boxer does this. They ain't trying to become better at sucking dick. They're training their necks so they can absorb shots.

Basic physics is obviously something you're not familiar with. If there is less resistance in your neck your head will get whiplashed even more from every punch making your brain scramble even more.

Like who?
Mighty Mouse is better
DC he atleast fights clean
Fedor aswell
GSP is better
Conor is better he fights clean and dosent cheat.
Stipe
Cain
Jds
Gus

The list goes on. Using flashy moves doesn't make you the best and needing to cheat to overpower your opponents with steroids, cocaine and dirty moves definatly makes you a crap fighter. Jones could have been great if he did what everyone else did train and fight with integrity no eyepokes when he is getting beat etc.

eb6.jpg

@bolded... you just proved my cardio point right... Conor getting rocked had nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with him being gassed out.

If confidence isn't measurable then how can you say that Conor is the most stupidly confident person? You just measured his confidence you goof LOLLL. Roids gives you confidence. If it didn't give you confidence you wouldn't take it. This is just a fact.

Looked up "how to improve chin" on google:
Push against your hand with your head and neck without moving your head forward. Repeat the exercise on each side of your head to improve your lateral neck strength as well. Hold a tennis ball under your chin. Using your neck muscles to keep the ball in place helps you get a stronger chin for boxing.

every boxer does this. They ain't trying to become better at sucking dick. They're training their necks so they can absorb shots.

Basic physics is obviously something you're not familiar with. If there is less resistance in your neck your head will get whiplashed even more from every punch making your brain scramble even more.

Lol, good to see you just dropped your first point of cardio, especially considering the shot Jones took (You know, the fight we're talking about).

Jones got hit clean, early in the fight, and took it like he did every shot in all his other fights that tested clean for. Cardio had NOTHING to do with it. Jones has a good chin.

Confidence is not measurable, and you're retarded if you think it is. Like I said in my post you quoted, it can't be measured.

I just gave you an example of a fighter people THINK is confident (again, no way to know how confident he is) in order to show you how dumb that point is. Show me how I measured his confidence :rolleyes:

As for a strong neck, all you're showing is anecdotal evidence, with ZERO science to back it up (lmao at not knowing physics).

Like I said, I guarantee Overeem has an incredibly strong neck, and has done all those exercises. How good is his amazingly strong neck at helping him take punches?

Does Overeem's strong neck give him a good chin?

Again, your points are anecdotal at best and very stupid in general.

Last edited:
He have two losses.
For a guy who got caught TWICE on test.
To me he is undefeated BUT his legacy is soiled by those results.
So yes and no?!?

I love Cormier, but no, he is not undefeated.

Cormier is 19-0-2NC under USADA.
Explain how his first loss to Jones is a NC?

Jones passed every test the same as DC did, and then Jones completely sonned him.

AT BEST, you can lie to yourself and say DC is the best LHW now because Jones failed the test.

But there is nothing you can say about Jones beating his ass the first time and making him cry then as well.

<DCrying>

Are we pretending that roids make you invincible? Plenty of guys have gotten busted for PEDs and still had their asses kicked. Believe that "clean Jones" would've lost if it helps you sleep at night, but the fact is he knocked DC TFO.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Completely unproven. Jones couldn't ko dc in the first fight and hasn't ko'd anyone because he can't. Plus MM couldn't even reach DC head to land one.
Jones had never landed a shin to temple head kick before. It's like being hit in the head with a bat.

Do we turn every fight a guys had to a nc when he pops? The first fight happened, and jones didn't break any rules, regardless of if you think he was clean or not.
I mean they have overturned wins because fighters pissed hot for fucking Weed, so yeah it better get overturned if they test positive for roids.

Does roids really give you a better "chin"? Are you better at recieving damage? Id like to know

we can't pretend like this didn't happen
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif
If I take a taxi to the finish line in a 5k race and people find out about it, am I still the winner? No, right! There you go.

What happened, happened. That's why God created "no contest".

Cormier is not the real champ as he has not beaten Jones. It will always be on his mind.
Cormier has lost the fight anyway with or without this turinabol.

Nope, he lost twice to Jones and I'm too cynical to believe in the existence of natty elite pro fighters.

I mean they have overturned wins because fighters pissed hot for fucking Weed, so yeah it better get overturned if they test positive for roids.
They overturned the fight they tested positive in tho. He never tested positive for the first fight. Like I said, I'm not saying he's been clean his whole career, but you can't give him a nc for the first fight when he didn't break any rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back