so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

If you dont count losses to people who test positive then yes, he is "undefeated".

here is my dilemma...

I am 100% against PEDs and have zero sympathy for those who pop; however, if I were to recognize DC as undefeated, then I wouldn't be able to revel in Diaz' gogo over Gomi...and that epic stoppage can't be erased by some commission clowns ruling it a NC over weed.

If Jones tested negative for the first fight, then that's that. It's not really disputable regardless if he was actually using.

we can't pretend like this didn't happen
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

That kick and fight iq doesnt come from a needle or pill

Hes still the GOAT

Just busted

This situation sucks, I'm just gonna close my eyes and pretend none of this happened and Jon's last fight was the OSP one.

Mighty Mouse could land shin to the head and it would knock DC out. Jones is a 220lbs. trained martial artist. That kick knocks DC out with or without steroids.
Completely unproven. Jones couldn't ko dc in the first fight and hasn't ko'd anyone because he can't. Plus MM couldn't even reach DC head to land one.

That kick and fight iq doesnt come from a needle or pill

Hes still the GOAT

Just busted
I think you need serious mental help Jones never was the goat it was a marketing tactic by the ufc and brain dead retards like yourself believe it. He was on his was to being the best LHW THATS IT. he had a long way togo until GOAT stutus. But now we know all his "wins" were cheated so he is lower on the p4p list than oh wait he doesn't qualify for any rankings.

Yep, he's unbeaten. Because we don't know what he can do to Jones if he roids also.

I mean... the first fight was close. Without Roids I'd have Cormier winning.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.

And what exactly did the 24hr limitless roid do for Jon

tenor.gif

I said it amongst friends before their fight. If Jones has been cheating all along, he's gonna get caught for this fight. There's no way in hell he's gonna lose to dc even if he risked getting caught.
My theory proved true.

I think you need serious mental help Jones never was the goat it was a marketing tactic by the ufc and brain dead retards like yourself believe it. He was on his was to being the best LHW THATS IT. he had a long way togo until GOAT stutus. But now we know all his "wins" were cheated so he is lower on the p4p list than oh wait he doesn't qualify for any rankings.
He was the best martial artists weve ever seen by a long shot.

His fight genius will be missed

I mean... the first fight was close. Without Roids I'd have Cormier winning.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.
:rolleyes:

Jones was clean the first fight, passed every test the same as DC. And Jones sonned him. Clear defeat for DC. That's why DC cried.

There is, obviously, zero link between turinabol and an ability to take punches. What a dumb thing to think.

DC has gone into the cage and got beaten twice, one time devastatingly so.

If you cry because you got your ass kicked, you're not undefeated. Let alone twice.

<DCrying>

Jones, without Roids, gets absolutely RUINED by both DC and Gus.

Look how DESPERATE he was to cheat AGAIN. He phucked his ENTIRE career to gain an edge over DC.
This narrative is so stupid...

Jones passed every test the same as Gus and DC when they first fought (and of course every other fight Jones won).

We've seen so many guys who are nowhere near elite fighters pop. Guys get their ass kicked and then end up failing tests.

To act like Jones only won EVERY fight (with ZERO evidence to back it up) because of steroids is just plain dumb.

Jones is clearly an extremely talented fighter, steroids or not.

:rolleyes:

Jones was clean the first fight, passed every test the same as DC. And Jones sonned him. Clear defeat for DC. That's why DC cried.

There is, obviously, zero link between turinabol and an ability to take punches. What a dumb thing to think.

DC has gone into the cage and got beaten twice, one time devastatingly so.

If you cry because you got your ass kicked, you're not undefeated. Let alone twice.

<DCrying>

Turinabol
link #1: improves cardio. if you're tired you're going to get hit.
link #2: improves strength, including in the neck. more neck strength means your brain bounces less in your head.
link #3: improves confidence. confidence improves everything.

there are your links.

you goof.

He was the best martial artists weve ever seen by a long shot.

His fight genius will be missed
There are alot better martial artists than Jones and they fought clean and didn't cheat to have to win

Last edited:
Back