So if Lee losses the hype move to Ferguson?

Gaethje was getting his ass whooped by Michael Johnson before he headbutted him into another dimension. Slow your roll.

Lee would strangle Gaethje so hard that his eyeballs would pop out of their sockets.
Like he strangled ko artist leonardo santos right??

Stay salty. <45> <45>

Your boy belongs in the C leagues, but got away with a flagrant headbutt just to scrape out a victory over a borderline top 10 guy.
You're definitely high on meth. Seek help - and spend less time on MMA boards because you clearly don't know shit about it.

Ferguson is much better and proved much more, he is way beyond hype.

Every Lightweight in the top 5 has losses to worse fighters than Santos...

Except Khabib because he pulls out of any fights with people who pose a challenge to him
Not gaethje <45>

And khabib is a boring pussy, I agree

it depend how the fight goes,
if one of them finish the fight in 1st round, he is the next big thing

if they go 5 rounds in a sparing session, this will benefit Khabib

If Tony wins this, even if it's a boring fight, there is no way in hell Khabib is getting a shot.

depends what you mean by "hype" but I don't disagree, if we are looking at it that way
I think Lee has more hype around him than he deserves. If it wasn't for his entertaining personality he wouldn't be ranked as highly as he is

I think Lee has more hype around him than he deserves. If it wasn't for his entertaining personality he wouldn't be ranked as highly as he is
100% he doesnt have a single outstanding notable victory IMO

I feel like ferguson could be on a 20 fight win streak and he still wouldn't have any hype around him.

Nobody even knows who the fuck Lee is.

There was a lot of hype on Ferguson and then he beat RDA. For a week the MMA community loved him but then the following weekend was UFC 205 and everyone jumped on Khabib after he destroyed Johnson. Since then, Conor has been away from the sport and Khabib fucked up the weigh cut and we haven't seen Ferguson in like a year. Kevin Lee is the new shiny toy because he beat Michael Chiesa and seeing a lot of posts saying he will beat Ferguson.

Prediction: Ferguson beats Lee easily and all of us think to ourselves "how did we forget how good this dude is".

head scratcher is that not only is ferguson legit as it gets as a fighter, but he has nothing but exciting fights too. Not sure why they dont push him more then they do.

Both are overrated. Lee has only beaten Chiesa. Ferguson has only beaten Barboza and Dos Anjos

Yet, people act like they are some world beaters compared to Conor that have cleaned out the division while he has sat idle.

The reality is the LW division looks as stacked as it does for one primary reason. Nobody fights each other.

TUF winner, headlined against former champ RdA, finishing machine

surprised he isnt a Star, but with a good win against Kevin he will get there imo

the only thing that messes Ferguson up was that he was soundly beaten by Michael Johnson

also want to throw in that Tony has a win by Von Flue Choke, you know given the circumstances :D

Back