So if Cejudo beats TJ...

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he will get moved up to 135 where tj will still be champ...

You don't have to make a thread for every thought you have, trust me.

You don't have to make a thread for every thought you have, trust me.
It's also not like there aren't 5 other threads with the same title going around right now either

Makes no sense if they are wrapping up 125. Not sure what TJ has done to deserve DW going out of his way to try and get him a 2nd title. I still think that the UFC missed a huge opportunity at promoting the Fly Weights and smaller fighters in general. When CM Punk was announced as coming to the UFC they should have booked DJ against him at WW. CM cutting to 171 lbs while DJ would have to stuff his face and chug water to get to the 156 lb minimum for the weight class. Then the average guy could vicariously get his ass beaten by a "Manlet" thru Mr Brooks.

he will get moved up to 135 where tj will still be champ...
giphy.gif

Story checks out...

Best thing that can happen for DW/UFC is for TJ do win. Then they can dissolve the weight class with the champion being more of a "ceremonial final title holder" and not really be out anything, rather than just up and ending the division leaving the current champ, who beat a future HOF'er to earn it, out in the cold with nothing but a pat on the back and a good-luck-trying-again-in-the-next-weight-class.

Back