So I guess Cyborg wants Mayweather in an MMA fight now?

I would watch Cyborg vs Mayweather over Connor vs Mayweather, one might be actually competitive.

We all know we’re gonna have a James Toney situation on our hands.

Cyborg by KO!

CRIS%2BCYBORG%2BVS.%2BYANA%2BKUNITSKAYA%2B2.jpg

I would watch Cyborg vs Mayweather over Connor vs Mayweather, one might be actually competitive.

"Buh buh but, Mayweather clowned Connie and would beat him in half a second in MMA".

caob5.jpg

Hmmm, quite possibly Cyborg via death by snewsnew.

Stupid... At least she said boxing May is crazy and she would go straight for the TD. May would punch her 5 times before she got it to the ground tho and the fight would be over then.

cyborg would manhandle Conor

Fucking hate this shit. Women callng out men is spineless cause they know they'll never actually be held to the match up but can try and seen tough in media. They full well know no commission is sanctioning it.

James Toney was a fat, washed, over the hill boxer who took the fight with Randy to pay off his debts to the IRS and back child support. The guy never took the fight or training seriously at all.

Cyborg - ”I know, but I’d need to slip my head a lot and have to be fast before I can catch him.”

Hats off to Cyborg. What a brilliant, flawless gameplan. I wonder if any of Mayweather's other opponents had thought to "slip their heads a lot" or "be fast"?

I give her full credit for being modest enough to say this

”I know, but I’d need to slip my head a lot and have to be fast before I can catch him.”

As way to many shertards assume that a clinch or TD just happens and that getting caught coming in by a world class counter fighter is not a real possibility.

Whether it is Ronda or Cyborg, Mayweathers speed advantage, balance, movement and power will be like a high level elite adult versus a teenage boy. There is a massive differential in that area that she needs to avoid to land her TD and a real good chance that one of the best counter fighters and distance guys in the world might catch you clumsily trying to close distance.

Well, she's not wrong.
She would avoid standing up and would take him down on first opportunity.

From there, he got nothing for her.

But she herself notes how she would respect his standup... so what exactly is the issue?

Of course she would avoid standing up, but unfortunately every fight starts on the feet. And no matter how effective her wrestling shoot might be, I just can't see her evading a well-placed punch from arguably the greatest boxer of the 20th century.

She would respect his stand up? His stand up? Seriously that is the most retarded statement I have heard in recent memory. Floyd Mayweather's "stand up" is not just a simple portion of his gameplan that he is particularly experienced in... Floyd's "stand up" is his life and legacy. There is no better hand-to-hand fighter that currently exists on the planet. So to imply that Cyborg respects Mayweather's stand-up game as if it can be considered on an equal scale is just inconceivably dumb.

Of course she would avoid standing up, but unfortunately every fight starts on the feet. And no matter how effective her wrestling shoot might be, I just can't see her evading a well-placed punch from arguably the greatest boxer of the 20th century.

She would respect his stand up? His stand up? Seriously that is the most retarded statement I have heard in recent memory. Floyd Mayweather's "stand up" is not just a simple portion of his gameplan that he is particularly experienced in... Floyd's "stand up" is his life and legacy. There is no better hand-to-hand fighter that currently exists on the planet. So to imply that Cyborg respects Mayweather's stand-up game as if it can be considered on an equal scale is just inconceivably dumb.
Kid, you are an obnoxious dumbass.
He might be great in boxing, but he is not used to kicks and he will be weary of takedowns.
So yeah, he will be vulnerable, no matter how much you want to keep sucking his nuts. This is not boxing.

Back