So I finally signed up for fight pass yesterday and .....

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I didn't move off of my couch for maybe 10 or 12 hours.

I watched the past three Bad Bloods narrated by Anthony Bourdain, just because I love hearing his voice over fighters hitting pads.

I watched the Mexico City prelims.

Finally had a chance to watch the Jones Vs. Gus fight. It was a great fight, but Jones clearly won that. I'd love to see a rematch.

For $9.99 a month it's a crazy good value for what you're getting.

My only problem is trying to make sense of all of the content. A lot of shows and fights I've never heard of before. Any suggestions on what's worth checking out?

Last edited:
HHUECoM.jpg

I'm not sure Dana, what do you recommend yourself? ;)
Lol there are honestly a shitload of fights on there. Just look up fighters you like and watch them all, I like going back and watching lyotos fight with weidman. Dan Henderson vs shogun 1 was a total war.

Thrill and Agony as well as 20/20 are fun

I watched the past theee Bad Bloods narrated by Anthony Bourdain, just because I love hearing his voice over fighters hitting pads.

Finally had a chance to watch the Jones Vs. Gus fight. It was a great fight, but Jones clearly won that. I'd love to see a rematch.

My only problem is trying to make sense of all of he content. A lot of shows and fights I've never heard of before. Any suggestions on what's worth checking out?

yeah man, do a search on fabio maldonado cos they got him listed as a lightweight right now

You get a lot of good stuff, people just like to bitch.

$10 might not be worth it for just the library but I don't have cable and use it to watch a lot of the smaller orgs' shows.

FP is awesome, watch early ufc and see how it all changed, the fighters, styles, how everything evolved, i was lucky enough to be into it at the time, but alot of people were not and dont know how good we have it today.

Looking for a fight
Where are they now
Pioneers of MMA
Fightography: The Tournaments

Are all good documentary style series.

I also liked the Hall of fame induction speeches. There is also a fan Q and A with Don Frye, Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, and Pete Williams that was filmed during the UFC 200 fight week that is really good.

I watched the past theee Bad Bloods narrated by Anthony Bourdain, just because I love hearing his voice over fighters hitting pads.

My only problem is trying to make sense of all of he content. A lot of shows and fights I've never heard of before. Any suggestions on what's worth checking out?
in before hi dana

Yea worth the money for me.
The Eddie bravo invitationals are really good too if you like super bad ass grapplers.

don.gif

My email is louistbolanos (at) gmail (dot) com. I have a lot of time on my hands, am decently computer and internet literate, am relatively fluent in in English, español and 中文 despite lacking a college education and I would love nothing more than to be a UFC intern like you and spam UFC content all day. My asking price is very reasonable for the output I am able to produce. Can you hook me up please? I can send a portfolio of my spams.

Still makes me laugh that so many people on here think anyone who likes Fight Pass MUST be a paid for shill.

$10 a month for the biggest fight library every and a lot of live events is a good deal. Those who still can't see that are just blinded by hate.

Back