So how many of his fights has Jon Jones been juicing in?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All of them? 2 of them? Just the ones for DC out of hate/rivalry? or does anyone actually think he has been set up?

Realistically thinking about it, his brother probably provided this shit or connections where to get it, hes in the nfl and that shit is widespread in the nfl. Maybe that is a reach, but at this point who knows, cocaine/roids/god knows what else he is involved in.

I say it probably started for DC, the whole cocaine thing is where he slid of the rails and needed that extra advantage to stay at the top, but how cheaters usually work its also not out of reach to say probably in all of them.

Leave the poor guy alone.

23ldysy.jpg

As soon as he started with Winkle John / Tristar or whatever and perhaps OSP fight

So how many of his fights has Jon Jones been juicing in?

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

stock-photo-middle-aged-and-obese-man-about-to-eat-a-chocolate-donut-63597514.jpg
Well This is Jon when he's not juicing, so you tell me.

I wouldn't be shocked if he were on roids for a long time, but the difference in his physique before his "bodybuilding" pics is night and day. He was skinny until then. Then he got popped. So I wouldn't be shocked if his late 2015 bodybuilding pics were the result of a new habit (after he'd quit the coke habit).

Back