So, How Is Jon Jones Testing Clean After The Positive Test Post-UFC 214?

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the expert biochemists and endocrinologists have been saying that Turinabol can be detected in the urine for several months.

The guy gets tested pre-UFC 214 and all the samples are clean, the fight night sample is dirty, and now all the other samples are clean again.

USADA needs to match all the dirty samples with the current T/E ratio and previous T/E ratio of the fighter. If the point of all this doping is to increase exogenous testosterone, then should the T/E ratio be elevated with a dirty sample?

Some people will say, "you can use masking agents to fudge the T/E ratio." Fine, should the testosterone level be elevated compared to previous level when the athlete tested negative?

The science behind USADA seems fuzzy to me. I wish we had somebody who is a trained scientist explain it to us. The bro-pseudoscientists don't know what they are talking about, and I doubt Novitzky is an expert in biochemistry and neuro-endocrinology.

Jon, just stop it.

y8Ea8jB.gif

Some people will say, "you can use masking agents to fudge the T/E ratio." Fine, should the testosterone level be elevated compared to previous level when the athlete tested negative?

The science behind USADA seems fuzzy to me. I wish we had somebody who is a trained scientist explain it to us. The bro-pseudoscientists don't know what they are talking about, and I doubt Novitzky is an expert in biochemistry and neuro-endocrinology.
]

just cuz u dont know how things work doesnt mean its fuzzy. But I appreciate ur wanting to educate urself.

All the expert biochemists and endocrinologists have been saying that Turinabol can be detected in the urine for several months.

The guy gets tested pre-UFC 214 and all the samples are clean, the fight night sample is dirty, and now all the other samples are clean again.

USADA needs to match all the dirty samples with the current T/E ratio and previous T/E ratio of the fighter. If the point of all this doping is to increase exogenous testosterone, then should the T/E ratio be elevated with a dirty sample?

From 2015 -
Victor Conte: Jon Jones’ Low Testosterone Levels Before UFC 182 ‘Highly Suspicious’

[If you didn't know, Victor Conte was Barry Bonds steroid provider.]

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”

Cormier’s T/E ratios were 0.40:1 and 0.48:1, while his testosterone levels were 50 ng/mL and 70 ng/mL.

“These are highly suspicious for Jon Jones, in my opinion,” Conte said. “This is the reason that sophisticated anti-doping officials do target testing. So based on what we see here, my opinion is Jon Jones should be on a very short leash and should be random tested here until they sort out why he has these anomalies.”

That Jones’ levels were as low as they were should raise a red flag, according to Conte, because the use of performance enhancing drugs could be a potential culprit.

“The question is what was suppressing his testosterone production for that period of time. Something caused it to go down, and I do not believe it was overtraining,” Conte said. “Exogenous testosterone and other steroids in a period of time, depending on dosage and method of administration, can completely shut your testosterone and epitestosterone levels in urine to 0....The levels being low there can be many explanations. [People say], ‘Well maybe it’s because he was taking cocaine.’ There’s no solid science out there that shows cocaine lowers testosterone.

"Typically without using drugs with black males, 50 to 150 would be the normal range [for testosterone], compared to Jon Jones came back his highest level was 4.9. Even on the low end he’s only got 10 percent of that. It’s really, really low,” Conte continued. “It wasn’t just that one time. The first part of December when he tested again the second time it’s still relatively low. Those are in my opinion just highly suspicious, very, very low levels.”

So this thread isn't for Jon Jones, then? You know, dick pills and all.
No. He doesn't post on Sherdog.

I will bet my mortgage that cocaine and twisted religious upbringing about sex impedes Jon Jones ability to perform more than anything being wrong with anatomy and physiology.

Young humans need to be encouraged to have sex as soon as they start to feel the urge. The whole prudish propaganda only leads to sexually deviancy. If sex wasn't a big deal, we would have less rapes and sexually deviant behavior. Religious dummies tell their kids "ejaculating and masturbating is a dirty sin," and when the kids grow up, that type of brainwashing interferes with sexual arousal and/or increases their preoccupation with sex.

Just my opinion.

Young humans need to be encouraged to have sex as soon as they start to feel the urge. The whole prudish propaganda only leads to sexually deviancy. If sex wasn't a big deal, we would have less rapes and sexually deviant behavior. Religious dummies tell their kids "ejaculating and masturbating is a dirty sin," and when the kids grow up, that type of brainwashing interferes with sexual arousal and/or increases their preoccupation with sex.

Just my opinion.

I'm out.

Jones either needs to follow the cycles better or get better PEDs. I know you guys are thinking "just don't dope" but that's ridiculous. Fuck even Dana and Lorenzo juiced.

Back