So how come straight people aren't allowed to have flags?

Let them have their LGBTRTYBERTVEETREWVE flag.

We don't need one, we're normal and not attention whores.

here's his complete biography. no mention of it.

200.gif

Let them have their LGBTRTYBERTVEETREWVE flag.

We don't need one, we're normal and not attention whores.

Morons like this is why they have a flag and Pride week.

this stinks of some kind of russian trolling. did someone REALLY make this idiotic flag, and how many people REALLY got angry about it? 8?

Never had a problem with gay people before but I think this story might have turned me homophobic.

Weird day for me ... Find myself agreeing with Ripskater. (Probably to different reasons though.)

Straight people have never been persecuted for their sexual orientation and have never had to fight for their right to be treated as equals. Thus, no need for a flag to rally behind.

Having a straight pride flag doesn't really have a point other than to diminish the importance of the pride flag or to create a feeling of hostility towards LGBTQ people.

Who says you need to be persecuted to have a flag?

Isn’t the meaning of the flag entirely subjective and can have different points to different people?

Sounds like that flag sure rustled a lot of heterophobics and cisphobics.

Hopefully their bigotry and xenophobia will end one day in our lifetime before the 4th Reich starts.

Imagine it's your birthday but someone else who had their birthday last week also gets cake and presents and happy birthday sung to them. Someone what diminishes your special day right?

Ok I get it, let's shut this down

Back