So have you conor fans finally accepted the loss?

Oh' yeah, I can't think of anything more humiliating than an MMA fighter talking his way into a boxing match with arguably the P4P GOAT boxing, and getting TKO'd on his feet in the tenth round.

Devastating...

I agree. Pillow-fisted, brittle-handed, small-framed, peanut headed malteser with two eye balls and a man SIGNIFICANTLY lighter, out of shape, out of prime, who did not train and ate hamburgers before the fight Floyd TKO'd the young, longer, rangy, unorthodox, touch of death aided, in his prime, well trained, McGregor fast supplied and rootless McGregor

They accepted it when it happened.

Have Conor haters accepted that it was a hard fought loss, and not a humiliating defeat, where Conor was knocked into the front row, shit himself, and is currently on life support, and will never walk again?
No, but god help me im trying. I want to get better, really i do.....

That ref saved a life. Show some respect Conor is lucky to still be with us.

Conor looked just as bad versus Nate and like Floyd Nate's punches had no power. Conor was probably more gassed versus Floyd though because he has more energy and the fight was longer. But Conor came back against Nate and he could have come back against Floyd.

But the early stoppage is not even what i am talking about. I am talking about what a soft fight the ref called. If he let Conor be as physical as Horn was to Pacman this would have been a totally different fight. Floyd might not have gotten out of the early rounds.

I think the anti-Conor trolls are more obsessed than the Conor fans as a result of the fight outcome.

If anyone needs to let it go, it's people like you. lol

I'll make it a bit easier for them.

1vfw1o.jpg

"Anyone" being actual Professional Boxers. Not an MMA fighter trying it out for kicks.

now he's trying it out for kicks? What happened to the new king of boxing? the guy that was going to redefine everything with his unusual approach..

IMG_7352.JPG

It's been kinda quiet so I reckon most of them are currently in the Depression stage.

Last edited:
I think the anti-Conor trolls are more obsessed than the Conor fans as a result of the fight outcome.

If anyone needs to let it go, it's people like you. lol
The thing is, we can't attack good people, it's unethical. Unlike Conor and his fans, thanks for this.

They accepted it when it happened.

Have Conor haters accepted that it was a hard fought loss, and not a humiliating defeat, where Conor was knocked into the front row, shit himself, and is currently on life support, and will never walk again?

It wasnt and that is solely due to Robert Byrd.

I still haven't accepted it. Every night, every morning, all day and every day I hear the same haunting, deafening sound of "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" penetrating my eardrums as images of a helpless, hopelessly outclassed and outmatched Conor being beaten into a concussion-induced suspension beam around the head like a giant projector.

A truly traumatic, terrifying experience for all Conor fans involved. Unless you were there at the Somme, at Stalingrad, you couldn't even begin to understand or comprehend what we went through.

Back