So have you conor fans finally accepted the loss?

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

They all skip bayliss mother fuckers.

Conor - capital C.
And as has already been mentioned, what's not to accept? It's not like it was a controversial points loss.

No after a week they've convinced themselves that he won the fight.

I'm not kidding

They accepted it when it happened.

Have Conor haters accepted that it was a hard fought loss, and not a humiliating defeat, where Conor was knocked into the front row, shit himself, and is currently on life support, and will never walk again?

They accepted it when it happened.

Have Conor haters accepted that it was a hard fought loss, and not a humiliating defeat, where Conor was knocked into the front row, shit himself, and is currently on life support, and will never walk again?

Getting finished by Floyd Mayweather IS humiliating.

Getting finished by Floyd Mayweather IS humiliating.

Oh' yeah, I can't think of anything more humiliating than an MMA fighter talking his way into a boxing match with arguably the P4P GOAT boxing, and getting TKO'd on his feet in the tenth round.

Devastating...

His detractors have been more annoying in victory vs what his fans would have been had he won.

He did well but it seems we can't agree on that so whatever I hope he dominates his next fight and that will shut up a few of the haters.

Oh' yeah, I can't think of anything more humiliating than an MMA fighter talking his way into a boxing match with arguably the P4P GOAT boxing, and getting TKO'd on his feet in the tenth round.

Devastating...

Considering that the boxer is known for being highly defensive

And hasn't finished anyone since 2008

YES

YES

"Anyone" being actual Professional Boxers. Not an MMA fighter trying it out for kicks.

YES
<TrumpWrong1>

Floyd fought offensively and I think had he fought that way his whole career he would have stopped more opponents. Conor was not dropped or anything. You should have dubs already from when you called Conor's sister whoreish.

<TrumpWrong1>

Floyd fought offensively and I think had he fought that way his whole career he would have stopped more opponents. Conor was not dropped or anything. You should have dubs already from when you called Conor's sister whoreish.

He didn't drop because of the ropes lol

Lol yeah I accept the fact that Conor lost a boxing bout to Floyd Mayweather

Back