So does this mean Cain is Retiring?

If D.C wins he vacates, leting Cain slide in for a shot at the vacant title on the last card of the year.

Dude, if D.C. wins his 3rd fight with Jones will be his last.

Cain is targeting the end of the year for his return I think. DC is likely planning to vacate the title before Cain comes back.

His targeted dates are about as reliable as GRRM's promises on his books.

lol, DC prob figured by the time he's done at 40, Cain will come back from rehab so it's all good
serious. its a few months before this fight, he then gets a month or two before they announce his next fight which would be at lhw, takes a few months before that fight happens, and if cain isnt back by then he can defend the hw strap and call it quits. if cain is ready to fight for the belt somewhere in that time frame he just vacates. If jones comes back hell take that fight over all of them

I think it means that the UFC is going to make Cain work his way back up and that DC will either have vacated the title or retired by the time Cain would get a shot if he makes it there.

dc will vacate if he wins and hes retiring anyways....he wont defend it even if he wins

Its no problem for Cain because he knows DC will lose anyway

Cain is targeting the end of the year according to DC. DC is probably going to retire on a condition that Cain fights someone for the belt.

not fighting stipe because of hurt feelings of a injured cain would be fcn stupid.

DC is going to vacate the LHW title and Cain is going to drop down to be the LHW GOAT. Freaky Friday.

Today, with the UFC’s announcement that Daniel Cormier will fight Stipe Miocic for the UFC Heavyweight Title July 7th at UFC 226, one has to wonder what this means for Cain Velasquez.

Cormier, who has sworn he will never fight Cain due to their close friendship and also as Cormier put it “I can’t beat Cain,” must have some knowledge about Cain’s future. It is my belief that Cain Velasquez has fought his last fight in the UFC and will soon announce his retirement from MMA.

https://mmascoutlive.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/cain-velasquez-to-retire/
no dummy it means cormier is retiring.

Cain who ?DC will probably retire if he beats Stipe and go out with 2 belts.I really dont think he can beat Stipe though.DC looked horrible in his 2 hw wins in the UFC against Nelson and Mir.He did look good against Josh in Strikeforce though.

Cain is targeting the end of the year for his return I think. DC is likely planning to vacate the title before Cain comes back.
DC is retiring on 20 March 2019.

As for Cain, Dana (don't believe his lies) said he's not getting an immediate title shot. So they won't cross paths, especially considering that it'll probably take at least 2 years for Cain to fight more than once.

Today, with the UFC’s announcement that Daniel Cormier will fight Stipe Miocic for the UFC Heavyweight Title July 7th at UFC 226, one has to wonder what this means for Cain Velasquez.

Cormier, who has sworn he will never fight Cain due to their close friendship and also as Cormier put it “I can’t beat Cain,” must have some knowledge about Cain’s future. It is my belief that Cain Velasquez has fought his last fight in the UFC and will soon announce his retirement from MMA.

https://mmascoutlive.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/cain-velasquez-to-retire/

DC is retiring soon...probably immediately if he wins. That avenges any Jones' losses.

Someone said on here that Khabib gave him $750,000, maybe he doubled it playing Mahjong?

cainkorea.JPG
MJ is a great game, if true, mad respect.

dc is gonna vacate if he wins

then we'll get werdum cain II for the belt

thats IF he wins......i think Stipe beats him

So if DC wins then vacates.. then Stipe fights either Werdum or Cain for the belt. Then Gus vs OH WAIT THERE ISNT ANYONE TO FUCKING FIGHT BESIDE GLOVER, MANUWA OR SHOGUN AND HE ALREADY BEAT THEM ALL.. SHITS FUCKING STUPID.

I think it means that DC doesn't trust Cain's health enough to turn down a great opportunity. I can't say I blame him.

DC is supposedly done March of next year. Cain is supposedly returning later this year.

DC most likely gives up the title if he wins and Cain fights for it next year if he comes back and picks up a win.
<mma4><WellThere>

Back