So does Sage Northcutt still have potential or is he a bust?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
22 years old.

Has he climaxed or is he still ascending?

To put it into perspective, Jon Jones was 23 when he became the champ.

The fact that Northcutt has been training since he was a kid and still is nowhere near title contention, has he reached his peak already?

He's only 16. Give him time.

Actually, I doubt he's ever top 10.

He is the face of MMA and his IG page can cure cancer.

Hespek to Sage. A real one.

He came. I mean climaxed. I mean whatever but he's not going to be a champion. He should have grown up wrestling, not doing karate. That's his dad's B.

22 years old.

The fact that Northcutt has been training since he was a kid and still is nowhere near title contention, has he reached his peak already?

Pics or gtfo

Nah bust. He just doesnt seem to have the natural talents for it. He reminds me a bit of Uriah Hall, blessed with amazing genetics, but doesnt know how to use them.

Yeah dude fo sho he has enough potential to be the American Erica Silva

If I could pick the worst big camp in the entire world to send an impressionable, incredibly athletic kid too it would Alpha Male

Guess where he's training

He has a LOT of athleticism, good looks, and a great agent. Even if he ends up as a sort of gatekeeper, or just floats around top 15, he's got a stupid lucrative contract, and would be silly to give it up at such a young age.

That being said, I don't think he'll ever challenge for the title.

Not really fair to compare to jones

And it’s not like we need everyone to quit if they can’t achieve champion

He's a bust. Think about it: his best win after 8 fights in the UFC is Cody Phreaking Pfister.

22 years old.

You can never really call someone a bust that early on. They can always get things together. However, I do think Sage is influenced far too much by his father. Generally relatives and good friends don't make good coaches. You need someone totally impartial.

If I could pick the worst big camp in the entire world to send an impressionable, incredibly athletic kid too it would Alpha Male

Guess where he's training
He was at Tristar before and that didn't work out for him. Team Alpha Male did wonders for Cody

Bust but he can make more money in Hollywood than in the UFC and will be like Bill Gates compared to the shit pay the UFC fighters get.

He was at Tristar before and that didn't work out for him. Team Alpha Male did wonders for Cody

His control freak drug dealing crazy dad making him leave =/= didn't work out for him

Cody would have been a world class fighter no matter what camp he picked. The dude is absolutely insanely talented and an amazing athlete

He is the face of MMA and his IG page can cure cancer.

Hespek to Sage. A real one.
be7.jpg

Leave him alone TS, he has his toughest test ahead of him that being puberty.

Back